Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:xyxthumbs Isabelle had her 3rd shot on wednesday. So far all is well. She is eating her herbs once a day and will start twice a day today. Now I just have to get her to eat dinner. It been warming up out here and she's slowed down in the eating dept which happens every year. Anyway - she has lost 6.8 pounds and is now down to 110 :) We are still walking every night and going hiking on sundays. She is happy and full of herself. She gets another shot next week, then we get to go every other week for two shots, then monthly. She gets x-rays I believe before the 7th shot to make sure there is nothing in her lungs. After her shot she gets to come to work with me. She is starting to enjoy the commotion there. Usually about 3 or so she starts whining and wants to go home which or course I am more than happy to oblige her :) So my wednesday work day are only a few hours long :) We do have some grass & gravel areas at work, but the princess refuses to go potty there. I have a spare water bowl so that way she can drink a bit. With the warmer weather on its way I figure that pretty important. So hopefully she will continue to do well. Thanks for all your warm wishes & prayers. We really appreciate them :)

·
Registered
411 Posts
That's great to hear. I hope she continues to do well.

Where do you guys go hiking? We take Indy to a trail off Chandler south of South Mountain. Of course, with it getting hot again, there probably won't be any more hiking until the summer is over.

·
Premium Member
8,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Up off tatum north of Union hills. It's suppose to be nice this weekend. My sister & I are both up early so we are usually on the trail by 7. We also go to the mtn preserve on 40th Street south of Shea. It sounds like you are on the opposite side of the valley from me. Although my work is on south 40th street between I 10 & University.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Excellent news.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
I am so glad things are going smoothly for you both...........here's to hoping the trend continues.

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
That is to good the hear Jenny.:goodnews:
Sounds like you are making sure Isabelle is enjoying her life. The trail walks sound wonderful. I used to do a lot of trail walking and need to start again. It is just so relaxing and enjoyable. Unfortunately you never know what pervert or knife wielding freak is around the next bush. I am never really comfortable like I used to be. :blah_2_ma

Sorry to get on that, but I am so happy you and Isabelle are doing so well.
Keep the updates coming!!!:) :) :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts