Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received this photo yesterday from my breeder. He’ll be 3 weeks on on Sunday, so just one more sleep (or a bit more) and we get to visit him!!!

My two young kiddos wanted to name him Dasher (the reindeer 😂) as he was born on the 20th of Dec. close to Christmas. We’ll have to see how fast he goes by week 8 when we take him home.

have a video would like to share but haven’t worked out on how to share video clips ~

6FF93E21-DFBC-4DAC-BA36-0747495CE155.jpeg

·
Got mutt?
13,764 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
so we went to visit the Valls today, they’ve just turned a month old yesterday (Sunday). One is a tailed boy and one without tail.

I initially wanted a tailed boy because I’ve always been told since I was little that dogs communicate with their tail... but after seeing the no tail Vall, oh dear... I don’t know what to do now. So I asked my kids... well, we’ve got two more weeks to decide : /

Tailed boy

No tailed

mum came to see her p

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
I would be more concerned with temperament of the individual puppy vs tail or no tail. Is the breeder going to make sure the pup will work for your family?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I would be more concerned with temperament of the individual puppy vs tail or no tail. Is the breeder going to make sure the pup will work for your family?
yap! Had over an hour of “interview” with the breeder seven months ago (?must be seven, or eight, just before our second lockdown). He let me asked a whole lot of questions and then he asked me heaps about myself and my family etc...he then told me about his Valls and told me to wait and he’ll let me know about new litters.

so I waited. He was very happy that I did as many wouldn’t wait that long especially during pandemic.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts