Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks...when I rearranged my room...my bed and my hamper makes this little corner that she likes to lay in...so I put my sheet from my bed to my hamper and made a little tent...lol

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
great pics and videos - duchess is beautiful!

does shaggy have orthopedic problems? he seems to walk funny, like he has HD or is in pain...

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
does shaggy have orthopedic problems? he seems to walk funny, like he has HD or is in pain...
He is my boyfriends families dog...I always thought he walked and ran funny...but I didnt know if that is just cause Im use to seeing a doberman walk and run which they just seem to glide. Shaggy needs to get his nails cut...or I think he was on puppy food for longer than he should have been....so maybe that is why he is so frumpy. How is Hip Displaysia diagnosed? can the vet detect it on a regular vet checkup? or do you have to suspect something and mention it?

I noticed you have a purple fuzzy blanket. LOL I have a blue one and trinity loves it LOL
Yes! lol we have gone through a couple in my parents room from when she was a puppy and she liked to nurse and pull and tug on things...but mine only has a few holes from then. lol

she jumps high for that ball doesn't she.
she knows if you hold it up high in the air she is suppose to jump for it lol. coco is the one who runs and jumps then floats into our arms lol and he is 45-50 pounds lol.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Those are fun videos!
That noisy ball sure got the attention of the two dogs under my feet.

Its crazy how they love to play around each others necks. The new game around here seems to be who can latch on to extra skin around the others neck first and then see how long you can hold on for. Not something we're encouraging.

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
I love the pic of her on her back. We always joke that Chi looks like Mr. Burns when she lays like that :)
The first video looked so characteristic of the two breeds. The Doberman incredibly attentive on what's going on with the human and the Golden just happy go lucky and goofy LOL :) And then we get Coco in the third who looks like although he's happy with his bone wishes everyone would just go home and leave him alone :)

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
And then we get Coco in the third who looks like although he's happy with his bone wishes everyone would just go home and leave him alone :)
haha! that is soooo true! if you notice in the second video...you can see his feet in the doorway near the top of the screen! lol he just watches duch and shaggy play like crazy and when shaggy is "winning" he gets mad at shaggy and tries to take a cheap shot at him lol...we call him the Refere and he will just circle the two dogs playing and get all upset and nervous.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts