Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we have had 2 10 day postings with a one day breather between posts.... took her post off today, getting reposted tomorrow..... her ears are standing really nice, im guessing maximum of 2 more postings and she will be done.... we never had to cross brace as they stood on there own, just making sure the tips stay good.... ill post some pics tomorrow before we post em up again.

my avitar is of the day the cup first came off... isnt she cute

·
Registered
134 Posts
crxman321 i can't believe little holly is going to be 4 months!! I feel like it was yesturday you were posting that you got her. Time goes so fast!

·
Registered
602 Posts
Wow! Congrats, only two postings and already starting to stand. Do post more pictures.

Good Luck
Naveen

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Where are the pictures? I want to see pictures!!! Congrats on the posting too.

Hubby so wants to gets Gracie's ear fixed but I keep putting it off. :D I don't want it fixed she is cute enough the way she is. That and I just don't have the time to post and make her leave them alone.

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Gracie's_Mom said:
Where are the pictures? I want to see pictures!!! Congrats on the posting too.

Hubby so wants to gets Gracie's ear fixed but I keep putting it off. :D I don't want it fixed she is cute enough the way she is. That and I just don't have the time to post and make her leave them alone.
Tell him absolutely not! I love her floppy ear!!! It has so much character!:3dbiggrin

1 - 11 of 11 Posts