Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Nice pic! But what's the name of the skinny white pup over by the fireplace?

John L.
Portland OR
We have two of those we place by the windows. Its a funny joke we have because cooper likes to look out the window all day at people passing on the sidewalk in our city. (And bark at them) Hes there ALL DAY. so pedestrians always look and point at the window and sometimes see a skeleton dog in his place still staring when we take the dogs out. do you see any other dogs?

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
28,593 Posts
I see a lion on the mantelpiece and some bottles in the fireplace. Do they have anything in them or are they just for show? 😄

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
28,593 Posts
Well, there is the reclining dobe on the lower mantelpiece, and that other one that I think is actually Anubis.

·
Dobes Dobles +1
Neo Puppy, Lanah Chi-Cairn X 7 y/o, RIP Eva HADR Rescue Dobe, Sunking's Spock, Lillah Chi-Terrier X
5,718 Posts
I see a very elegantly decorated house and noticed that electrical foot switch for the tree lights.
If Neo was there, he'd be stomping on that all day long, amazed to see the lights turning on/off!

Tell us your secret for keeping the tree intact from Dober jaws & paws? :)

·
Registered
170 Posts
I see a very elegantly decorated house and noticed that electrical foot switch for the tree lights.
If Neo was there, he'd be stomping on that all day long, amazed to see the lights turning on/off!

Tell us your secret for keeping the tree intact from Dober jaws & paws? :)
Thank you...Lol when they were in their twos they used to go after these giant yarn ball ornaments we had on the bottom and the fake red berries but now they dont seem to have interest in the tree anymore i think the secret is giving them lots of toys to destroy lol they both have a habit of chewing a toys eyes off

They also chewed the tassels on the end of the rug when they were younger. That one hurt and i never got around to finding someone who could repair it.

Attached is a photo of what the room typically looks like with fuzz everywhere. In this photo cooper took my belt outta my hand while i was trying to put it on. Second pic is him running away with it....proudly.

FYI Ikea sells the circus tent for around 30$ and its the best thing ever when both of my clowns run around in it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts