Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Dobes Dobles +1
Neo Puppy, Lanah Chi-Cairn X 6 y/o, RIP Eva HADR Rescue Dobe, Sunking's Spock, Lillah Chi-Terrier X
4,885 Posts
Come on Meadowcat !!! Get a Picture up of the Peoples Champion of ---- " The " look " LOL
Hey Doc, MC is waiting to see all her competition's hands, before she drops her proven Richter option. (a.k.a. the Tom Brady of EPAD)

I'm gonna pull my puppy card and enter Neo's first EPAD look from yesterday, at 11.5 weeks age.
Due to his PICA behavior (eating twigs, stones, etc.) he's wearing a mesh muzzle for potty breaks in yard. Picture is first time wearing muzzle.

"Ahh....Honey, Neo's First EPAD Look !"

·
Super Moderator
22,201 Posts
Well, this is the best one I have of Richter that isn't a "holiday" picture, I think. He gives his best ones when I put him in costume...

DSC_0117 by Shanoa Delta, on Flickr

·
Super Moderator
22,201 Posts
Yup, Richter is the King of EPAD.

But even Sypha looks a little miffed in this shot. Were you making them wait too long for their cheese?
Too many photos with the very tempting birthday treats RIGHT THERE. ;)

·
Dobes Dobles +1
Neo Puppy, Lanah Chi-Cairn X 6 y/o, RIP Eva HADR Rescue Dobe, Sunking's Spock, Lillah Chi-Terrier X
4,885 Posts
Too many photos with the very tempting birthday treats RIGHT THERE. ;)
Is Richter giving you his extra EPAD look, because you have his left ear folded back under the hat? :unsure:

·
Super Moderator
22,201 Posts
I think he put that ear down himself...probably communicating his extreme displeasure!

·
Premium Member
Mocha
4,235 Posts
Well, this is the best one I have of Richter that isn't a "holiday" picture, I think. He gives his best ones when I put him in costume...

DSC_0117 by Shanoa Delta, on Flickr
And this pic just made my day. Yep, the king of EPAD is right! I love the way he's leaning forward like "Come on, are we done yet?"

·
Dobes Dobles +1
4,885 Posts
And this pic just made my day. Yep, the king of EPAD is right! I love the way he's leaning forward like "Come on, are we done yet?"
The disgusted look on Richter's face, in itself would be a good EPAD picture, but what really makes it great, is contrast with the prim and proper Sypha! 😁

21 - 34 of 34 Posts