Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,160 Posts
My two boys Cooper and Hudson. (Brothers) Constantly looking out the window for any possible squirrel intruders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
DobieGang, you'll need to chose one photo to enter for the contest, per contest rules. :) Both are nice, but only one can be entered!

·
Premium Member
3,031 Posts
Elly ! Where have you been ? :grin2: I was thinking about you the other day - LOL Sorry to get a little side tracked here - so unlike me to do ! But how's thing across the pond ? Great picture to !
Aww its just so busy for me this time of year, working 6 days a week, I know I must come more often, the dogs are ok and so am I :grin2: I will try to post new pictures in the coming days, so nice of you to ask!

·
Registered
53 Posts
DobieGang, you'll need to chose one photo to enter for the contest, per contest rules. :) Both are nice, but only one can be entered!

Hey Meadowcat, let’s go with Cooper the red and rust. You know whats going on with him too with the seizures and all.. i think I’d like to give him the shot at it. Hudson I’ll enter for something else. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
127 Posts
I don't know how to reply specifically... But Loki's snout is kind of bare of hair, and the skin color there is livered color. When I first got him ( as photo) I thought his eyes small. Now, either they are bigger or I'm used to them:) Also his fur is in better shape than photo on snout and over all.

I agree there are so many beautiful "Head Shots Dobies" who will win<><>????
Many thanks to the person wh fixed my photo to be more visible!

41 - 47 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.