Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Hey everyone: If you order this weekend, use this code for 50% off: WEEKENDGIFTS!
Hi, I tried using the promo code and Zazzle would not take it. The response was "Oops. This code is not valid."

Reactions: dax0402

·
Living la Vida Loca!
2,527 Posts
I just bought the calendar now and used the promo code for 50% off. You should try again KCFilley.

Thanks to everyone for putting the calendar together, the beautiful models and the memorial month!

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog, RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
25,149 Posts
Perhaps you tried what I did the first time—it should be WEEKENDGIFTS with no exclamation mark.

The exclamation mark was DAX's joy in the deal showing through, not part of the code ;)

Also click on standard shipping, which does not appear to be the default selection.

·
Premium Member
Mocha
3,621 Posts
Just ordered ours, thanks everyone for the great pics and to those that put the calendar together :)

Reactions: elly and dax0402

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
It tells me the code is expired. If I missed it by a day, I'll go ahead and purchase it without the discount. Let me know. Love the calendar and appreciate all the gorgeous dogs and the work that went into organizing and designing the calendar. Wish I was as talented!

Reactions: dax0402

·
Premium Member
8,372 Posts
Just ordered and got the 50% off - of course the shipping is like $6 - ugh!

·
Living la Vida Loca!
2,527 Posts
I'm so excited. My calendar shipped on November 29. Hopefully it gets to Canada before the new year lol. I can't wait to see it and all of our beautiful loveys in it!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts