2020 Dobermantalk Rescue Elves Poll

• Yes

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
GOT's Kal-Drogo The Horseman (Drogo), CGC, 7 years; RIP Baron, Miley, Dax, Lonesome, Baron #1
18,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have not done a Rescue Elves event in a few years so would like your input if you would like to do one this year. Would keep it small to only maybe 3 or 4 rescues so would like to get enough participants that each rescue would get at least 2 packages.

Please vote yes or no if you want me to get it started?

Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
GOT's Kal-Drogo The Horseman (Drogo), CGC, 7 years; RIP Baron, Miley, Dax, Lonesome, Baron #1
18,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can you explain to us newbies what this involves? :)
Hi gamermouse, Very simple, you sign up to be a DT Rescue Elf and I will assign you a rescue to send a package to from the rescue's wish list. This is the thread from the last one: https://www.dobermantalk.com/doberman-related-chat/294346-2017-rescue-elves-sign-up-thread.html

The only thing the rescues are required to do is send photos of the packages with the dogs to add to the DT Rescue Elves photo thread. Its a fun holiday thing to help out Dobes in need.

https://www.dobermantalk.com/doberman-related-chat/295610-2017-rescue-elves-mailing-photo-thread.html

Any questions, please let me know.

·
Premium Member
8,745 Posts
Here Dax , let me help some !

What is going on HERE ! ONLY 5 VOTES ??????????? That is just unexpectable ! When you guys and gals get home - I want you to look at your Doberman ! Has a nice house to live in , Gets the best of the best health care , Has the best of the best food to eat , beds to lay on , all the love you can give , they have a good life ! Then think about the others , the ones that got the piece of crap owners , beat - lives in a - a chit hole with no love then shipped off to live in a shelter , What a life ! What a life for the Greatest dogs on earth ! And we can only come up with 5 Damn votes ?? What would a care pack cost ? 20 - 30 bucks , Like you NOT going out to supper one night at a Fancy Restaurant ? I'm SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO disappointed here !

When voting for the calendar pics , there is always some where around 20 to 30 votes + on many posts - I see lots of newer names !

So when I check this tread tomorrow - I would like to see at least 20 YES Votes to start with , with the goal of 30 !

Just remember when you get home to take a good look at your love ---------------------- THEN ---- Think of the others ---- that don't have it that lucky !

Doc

·
Super Moderator
18,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

What is going on HERE ! ONLY 5 VOTES ??????????? That is just unexpectable ! When you guys and gals get home - I want you to look at your Doberman ! Has a nice house to live in , Gets the best of the best health care , Has the best of the best food to eat , beds to lay on , all the love you can give , they have a good life ! Then think about the others , the ones that got the piece of crap owners , beat - lives in a - a chit hole with no love then shipped off to live in a shelter , What a life ! What a life for the Greatest dogs on earth ! And we can only come up with 5 Damn votes ?? What would a care pack cost ? 20 - 30 bucks , Like you NOT going out to supper one night at a Fancy Restaurant ? I'm SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO disappointed here !

When voting for the calendar pics , there is always some where around 20 to 30 votes + on many posts - I see lots of newer names !

So when I check this tread tomorrow - I would like to see at least 20 YES Votes to start with , with the goal of 30 !

Just remember when you get home to take a good look at your love ---------------------- THEN ---- Think of the others ---- that don't have it that lucky !

Doc
Thanks so much Doc for drumming up business! I had to reopen the poll. Hope it helps get people enthused!

·
Premium Member
6,832 Posts
Yeah...I did this before.....its cool......I bought several Kongs and many bully sticks for a Doberman rescue.
Package and shipped to the rescue group myself....nice experience.
They really need supplies.

·
Registered
160 Posts

Doc
Soooo very true I hope many read this and vote

·
Premium Member
8,745 Posts
YOU Non Voters ------------------------- just remember ------------- Santa - KNOWS whos been Knotty and Nice = Nice helping other Dobers :wink2:

·
Premium Member
6,832 Posts
OK...how about this as a special deal for our new sign up:

Let's see......if you participate in assisting our doberman rescue groups at christmas by sending them much needed supplies ......
I ...LadyDi.......the Queen of Florida .........will personally guarantee each new elves participate that your dogs will no longer fart "fluff for the ladies" within 10 feet of you.
Now this deal is only available starting today ......and will end at midnight this Sunday...............
Hurry up.......clocks a ticking............:grin2:

·
Premium Member
8,745 Posts
I ...LadyDi.......the Queen of Florida

SHE said to shame them -------- NOT make them drop on the floor laughing there rear ends Off ! :grin2::grin2:

BUT really - I have read and read and read posts on this site - this site is the best in the world - full of knowledge - Helping others I there time of need -- you name it - YET - If this was the best site in the world -- You would think that Helping the other Dobers in need - Would be on this list - Wouldn't Yeah ?

From the looks of the votes ------- I guess not :frown3:

Very Disappointing to me :frown3:

Doc

·
Premium Member
6,832 Posts
Come on...if we could get one new sign up per day....our little rescue Dobers will be soooooooooo happy .....so we are at 9..........

Who will be # 11...............

1 - 20 of 27 Posts