Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
GOT's Kal-Drogo The Horseman (Drogo),TKI,TKN, CGC, 7 years; RIP Baron, Miley, Dax, Lonesome, Baron 1
18,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here are the winners so far in the 2013 DT calendar contest! Updates will be made to this thread after each month's themed contest has been won. Please visit DT regularly for updates with upcoming month's contests! The actual DT Calendar will be available to purchase in November or early December of 2012. Thanks again to everyone who is participating! If you have questions about the calendar or the contest itself please PM me and I will be glad to help!

December 2013 Winner (Holiday Dobes) - Tollers-n-Dobes and Ripley:

January 2013 Winner (Winter/Bad Weather Dobes) - Fitz.Kara and Elsa

February 2013 Winner (Puppy Love) - workingk9s - Nerds at 5 weeks

March 2013 Winner (Working Dobes) - Kansadobe

April 2013 Winner (Dilutes *And* Albinos) - Lady Kate and Sofia

May 2013 Winner (Spring Dobes) - PatchworkRobot and Dreizehn

June 2013 Winner (Rescue/Foster Dobes) - DobieGal15 and Ammo

July 2013 Winner (Macro Dobes) - Zeldarules and Prime

August 2013 Winner (Summer Dobes) - Dreamvalley and Asha

September 2013 Winner (Senior Dobes) - Jonesy'sMom and Jade

October 2013 Winner (Fall/Halloween Dobes) - o0 sHaDoWoLf 0o and Odin

November 2013 Winner (Favorite Head Shots) - greenkoukie and Zoobs

·
Super Moderator
22,021 Posts
Nope, this is 2013 calendar. The 2012 calendar is on sale now. We do the voting for December first, as we need lead time to get the calendar made at the end of the year.

Reactions: dax0402

·
Registered
64 Posts
Ah, where was my head....I thought we were going skip 2012 and the world ending....:D
LOL... when was that supposed to happen anyways? dec. 12th right? at midnight? 12/12/12 @12 ...

Look at all that snow in the jan pic! wow. I never wanna live in a place like that *shivers* cold blooded. need the sunshine. :D

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
calendar

What lovely photos. I remember Years ago on Dobermantalk that I asked a lot of our members if I could use their dogs photos on my own calendar.
I had a custom made just for me Doberman calendar of Dobies looking like the Dobies that we all know and love! I am so happy to see that Dobermantalk is now doing one for us. I really hate all the commerical calendars.the Doberman all look the same doing the same thing all the same ears all sitting or standing perfect! and As We all Know,, That is NOT OUR beloved always silly Doberman babies
Thank you again and I look forward to the new August.

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
I'm confused.. I never removed our photo ( April) and received a PM from Dax re: the issue. We resubmitted the same image, yet it's not showing.. Does this mean Sofia is not in the 2013 calendar?? HELP

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
I'm confused.. I never removed our photo ( April) and received a PM from Dax re: the issue. We resubmitted the same image, yet it's not showing.. Does this mean Sofia is not in the 2013 calendar?? HELP
Did you reupload it to photobucket/etc.. and send it to her? or send her the orginal and she uploaded it through whatever?

Emailing the original would be best and then they have it for the calendar regardless of issues with it showing up in the thread.

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Thanks Sam.. I sent the original to dax, I'm sure it's there.. I just ordered a bunch of calendars... would be nice to see our Sofia, it's a good cause and the photos are wonderful regardless.. thanks again, Katie. Happy Thanksgiving

·
Canadian-American, eh?
38 Posts
Whoo Hoo!
I got my DobermanTalk.com Calendar today in the mail.
The cardstock/paper is very nice quality, and the photos came out awesome.
It's in the hallway, leading to the kitchen, cant miss it,
Thank You and Great Job!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts