Votes: 45 22.8%

Votes: 8 4.1%

Votes: 9 4.6%
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Administrator
15,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had tons of great photos entered this month, so thanks again to all who participated. Here are the top 10 photos- please cast your vote for your favorite. Voting will be open for 5 days only, and just as a reminder it is only open to current DT members. (so your friends may not create an account on here for the sole purpose of voting). We are just trying to keep it fair for everyone. Thanks.

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Yay! I finally made the cut. I of course voted for myself but handsome sir rupert was a close second!

Good luck everyone! :)

Reactions: Amelia_

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
#4 melts my heart.. has from the beginning.. and #10 is such a great spring picture of an exhuberant puppy.. My heart belongs to fawns.. so #8 is tugging at me; plus it's an excellent photo. Love #7 sniffing the blossom.. reminds me of my own girl who is so partial to flowers.. #5,, Oh so regal and the contrasting colors are amazing.. Love #9. They're like two gorgeous bookends with such a pretty background. 6,3,2 and 1. Absolutely stunning.. I can't decide today.. I have to study these over and over and wish I could chose them all.. thank you so much for the most difficult task of only 10 contenders as there were some incredible images entered and each one deserves to win..

·
Got mutt?
Leo, Lily, and Simon
14,910 Posts
Um...where is number 11. All of the above?
Why do I only get to pick one?
They're all great.

Reactions: Maximo

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
This was a really hard pick!!! I did fall in love with almost all the pictures. Great pictures everyone.

Reactions: p8ballmom

·
Registered
595 Posts
This is the toughest one yet. I really love them all. Number one is so professional looking. Number 7 was my choice, love the way the flower is being smelled, just looks like spring. But number 10 is so joyful its a close second choice.

·
Living la Vida Loca!
3,074 Posts
Wow I loved all of them but I picked #7 because Coco loves to smell flowers too. :butfly:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.