Votes: 52 27.4%

Votes: 5 2.6%

Votes: 12 6.3%

Votes: 9 4.7%

Votes: 41 21.6%
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
GOT's Kal-Drogo The Horseman (Drogo),TKI,TKN, CGC, 7 years; RIP Baron, Miley, Dax, Lonesome, Baron 1
18,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks everyone again for all the great entries this month! There were some excellent Working Dobe photos. Here are the top 10 photos, so please vote for your favorite. Voting will be open for 5 days only. Just as a reminder: It is only open to current DT members. (e.g, your friends may not create an account on here for the sole purpose of voting). Just trying to keep it fair for everyone. Thanks. Also, remember the 2012 DT Calendar is on sale now!

·
Doberman Slave
2,677 Posts
Oh man! We finally made the top ten! Yeah! But there is another Cowboy puppy in there again too! That makes it hard, but I am still going to vote for my Jett set girl because I think the pretty green grass is appropriate for March. :)

·
Registered
85 Posts
This was a hard choice; so many good ones. I went with #10; looks like he has a tough job with all that wood and such a beautiful dog. I Loved # 3 as well; He looks so much at peace knowing he is helping heal the hearts of others.....Good Luck to all!!!!

·
Dobes stole my heart <3
3,418 Posts
This was kinda hard to choose, as there are 3 photos I love in there! But choices must be made, and so I picked!

·
Registered
959 Posts
Wow! Thanks to everyone who has voted for Remy (#10). I posted his picture on a whim just because there were not very many pictures being posted. All our bitework pics are blurry so I chose one of him carting. Lol- I never expected the pic to be a top contender!

While I'd love to see Remy make it onto the calender, and it would be cool to have his picture as a pup on February then as an adult in March, I voted for #6. It's a nice clear picture that shows a Dobermann doing the work it was created for.

Reactions: Kelsa

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
wasnt #6 the won last year working dobes same picture? I may be wrong.
I voted for #1 I love the look.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Wow, every photo is fantastic.

I voted for 3. Not a lot of people know dobermans are capable of that- everything else? .. of course they know. I love seeing Dobermans do therapy.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts