Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

2013 Dobermantalk Calendar July Top 10 - Vote Now!

Votes: 44 21.5%

Votes: 15 7.3%

Votes: 28 13.7%

Votes: 18 8.8%

Votes: 14 6.8%

Votes: 42 20.5%

Votes: 6 2.9%

Votes: 1 0.5%

Votes: 9 4.4%

Votes: 28 13.7%
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Super Moderator
GOT's Kal-Drogo The Horseman (Drogo),TKI,TKN, CGC, 7 years; RIP Baron, Miley, Dax, Lonesome, Baron 1
18,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This had to be one of the toughest months to choose. All of the photos were wonderful, so thanks to all who participated. Here are the top 10 photos- please cast your vote for your favorite. Voting will be open for 5 days only, and just as a reminder it is only open to current DT members. (so your friends may not create an account on here for the sole purpose of voting). We are just trying to keep it fair for everyone. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Well, I've widdled my choices down to 4 of them. Now what? I'm stumped. Some are adorable and some really photo magazine quality. Of course the subject matter doesn't hurt either. Good luck to everyone, you are all winners.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Rowan used his melty face to guilt me into voting for him. I'm kind of glad though because I couldn't have picked otherwise! :confused: Great pics, as always.

Reactions: Nubis'sDad

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Oh my favourite didn't get short listed!! I voted for 3 because it was a close second I just love that and it screams 'dobe' personality and my does this in the car :D good luck everyone as always amazing entries all round!

·
Got mutt?
13,851 Posts
Definitely number 11. All of the above. :D

·
BYB Hunter
1,058 Posts
Oh sooo cute!! I couldn't help voting for 5! ADORABLE!

Reactions: Nubis'sDad
1 - 20 of 49 Posts