Votes: 10 5.1%

Votes: 10 5.1%

Votes: 19 9.6%

Votes: 17 8.6%

Votes: 5 2.5%
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Super Moderator
GOT's Kal-Drogo The Horseman (Drogo),TKI,TKN, CGC, 7 years; RIP Baron, Miley, Dax, Lonesome, Baron 1
18,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks everyone again for all the great entries this month! There were some adorable Puppy Love photos. Here are the top 10 photos, so please vote for your favorite. Voting will be open for 5 days only. Just as a reminder: It is only open to current DT members. (e.g, your friends may not create an account on here for the sole purpose of voting). Just trying to keep it fair for everyone. Thanks. Also, remember the 2012 DT Calendar is on sale now!

·
Registered
85 Posts
So excited to see Jakeup made it in the top 10!!!!! Yay... Yippee!!!!:)
Caroline my daughter is Jealous of Jake; she said I didn't get this excited when she was in her beauty pagaent top 10....LOL Crazy Kiddo!

·
Alpha SheepDog
1,366 Posts
#3 got my vote. The shot is awesome...

·
Got mutt?
13,851 Posts
Oh geeze, why couldn't there have been a #11: All of the above? They were all great.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Oh my! This is an utmost difficult choice to make. I love them all. Finally I went for #8 because of the intensity of the look from the eyes of this gorgeous puppy. Good luck to all.

·
Super Moderator
22,030 Posts
I had to go with eight. The pop of color and the expression was just lovely.

Reactions: Jakeup and Sherryh

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Yippee Rowan made it in the top 10! What kind of mom would I be if I didn't vote for my boy? But that pile of puppies is just undeniably lovable.

·
Doberman Slave
2,677 Posts
Well, I am a bad dog mom because Honor made the top 10, but I still had to vote for #3 because it is a photo I would enjoy looking at for a whole month. Besides, those are Cowboy puppies, so I'm still kind of taking care of my own, right? :)

·
Dobes stole my heart <3
3,418 Posts
wow all of them are great photos, but of course I had to go with my girls! That pile of puppies is pretty cute though.

Reactions: Sherryh

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
I had to sleep on this one... just can't STAND it.. they are all so adorable, and I love them so.. might just keep looking for one more day.. Congratulations everyone.. it must have been SOOOOO hard to just choose 10 finalists..

1 - 20 of 30 Posts