Votes: 6 4.5%

Votes: 17 12.9%

Votes: 9 6.8%

Votes: 5 3.8%

Votes: 7 5.3%
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Super Moderator
GOT's Kal-Drogo The Horseman (Drogo),TKI,TKN, CGC, 7 years; RIP Baron, Miley, Dax, Lonesome, Baron 1
18,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks everyone again for all the great entries this month! There were some really great Holiday Dobe photos. Here are the top 10 photos, so please vote for your favorite. Voting will be open for 5 days only. Just as a reminder: It is only open to current DT members. (e.g, your friends may not create an account on here for the sole purpose of voting). Just trying to keep it fair for everyone. Thanks. Also, remember the 2012 DT Calendar is on sale now!

·
Registered
756 Posts
This is one of the most difficult month i have ever had to vote for.
But #2 took my breath away... Such expressive eyes... Stunning!

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Tough tough month. These are all a ten on a 1-10. I want more than one vote. I need 10 votes.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Oh it's impossible to choose!! This is definatley he hardest month, they're all amazing! I think my favoures are 1, 2, 3, 4,5,6,7,8,9,10! I think my vote needs to go to number 3

·
Registered
136 Posts
Oh this is tooooooo hard! As soon as I think I know which one I want to vote for, I scroll to the next one and have to vote for them! :thinking:

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
#2 is amazing cause the elf ears look exactly like the dobes real ears lol. or atleast where they would be .

You know you started to be on DT to much when you just see the dogs and you know who they are and who they belong to

·
Registered
716 Posts
:newyear:
#1 Looks not happy about being festive... However who else could make a beard look look BAD A$$ but a Doberman!
#2. Aww, PUPPY FACE... and the ears do look real!
#3. Is "REALLY" dreamng of a white Christmas!
#4. The tinsel, the bulbs, the fire place, the Doberman... this screams HOLIDAY
#6. If I were Santa I'm not so sure I'd climb down this homes chimeny! Such a big black proud Doberman "Guarding" this tree and all the gifts!
#7. Meh Baby Kira Hime XoXo
#8. This photo is beautiful with the reflecting lights in the window, all the sparkle, the giant red bow on such a stunning Dobe. BEAUTIFUL...
#9. Warm winter glow, cozy blanky, floppy ears with crossed paws too, OMG!
#10. Always a favorite more then one Elfen' Doberman (I'm jealous you have two, Male and female?)

I can't believe how captivating the entries are!
Maybe I will wake up on Christmas moring with one of these DOBERMANS of AWESOME under my tree!

Dobermans=Christmas

#5. I orignally thought this was "Holiday Doberman Amazing" and still do! Kira agrees Jonesy gets our vote...
:giftforyou:
(unless I can figure out how to "hack" the website and vote for everyone, and the evil laugh transends) :muha:

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
I almost had to close my eyes and point the mouse to any of them... These are so amazing.. and just made my Christmas spirit soar..
Decided on #2 as it just epitimizes a kid waiting for Santa.. the expression in the eyes got to me..
Congratulations everyone.. You have some wonderful and AWESOME presents there under your tree!! Merry Christmas!

·
joie de vivre
11,249 Posts
There are several I really want to vote for! Great pics, everyone!

Reactions: Sherryh

·
Super Moderator
21,730 Posts
Congrats to all the top 10. These are some stunning photos, everyone. I had to vote for #2 myself, though I would be very happy to see any of these pictures in the calendar. Ripley is just perfect in that photo.

Reactions: Sherryh
1 - 20 of 31 Posts