Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

2013 Dobermantalk Calendar April Top 10 - Vote Now!

Votes: 29 14.0%

Votes: 62 30.0%

Votes: 9 4.3%

Votes: 52 25.1%

Votes: 14 6.8%

Votes: 7 3.4%

Votes: 1 0.5%

Votes: 8 3.9%

Votes: 10 4.8%

Votes: 15 7.2%
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
GOT's Kal-Drogo The Horseman (Drogo),TKI,TKN, CGC, 7 years; RIP Baron, Miley, Dax, Lonesome, Baron 1
18,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks everyone for all the great entries this month. There were some beautiful Dobe photos. Here are the Top 10 photos, so please vote for your favorite. Voting will be open for 5 days only. Just a reminder: It is only open to current DT members (e.g. your friends may not create an account on here for the sole purpose of voting). Just trying to keep it fair for everyone. Thanks.

·
Like a Ninja
3,916 Posts
Oh man! Saph... Sophia.... Can I vote for both of you! But Diva's can't share can they? Tough choice!
I wish #4 was a horizontal picture, also love that shot...

·
Dobes stole my heart <3
3,418 Posts
tough choice this month, as always.

Reactions: Lady Kate

·
Banned
7,471 Posts
5 got my vote, love it..I grew up on a lake and spent my afternoons napping under the sun on a dock next to a happy dog, so I appreciate that photo :)

·
#1 Stunner
464 Posts
Of course I have to vote for my own #4, but I'm particularly fond of #5, #6, and #10. #5 is just a lovely photo, I love the juxtaposition of blue doberman on blue sky and blue water, and it just looks like a happy, warm-weather photo that I'd like to see next April while the weather is starting to warm up. I'm a sucker for a nose close-up, so of course I love #6, and who could not adore #10's sweet face? :) Good luck to all!

·
joie de vivre
11,276 Posts
These entries are amazing this month! Beautiful dilutes and really hard to pick!

Reactions: Lady Kate
1 - 20 of 21 Posts