Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 669 Posts

·
sadder but wiser girl
9,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is for posting your photos, commentaries and your Dobes' reactions to their holiday packages, and for our wonderful rescue groups to do the same so we can celebrate together! It's started early because some of the rescue elves packages are being sent out right away. Secret Santas... sit tight!! :dan2:

·
sadder but wiser girl
9,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
*bump*... in case a rescue gets packages early...

·
Registered
545 Posts
We have only two more things to get before our package for our rescue babies will be hitting the post office..woohoo..well that is if I can stop myself from ordering anymore stuff..LOL but trying to hold off cause we already have lots to send out and want to get it there as soon as possible so they can enjoy everything...NOW!!!

·
Registered
Jalyn Live in the Moment ‘Helo Agathon’ Harper x Godric DOB 3/4/2019
7,596 Posts
Rescue package mailed today. :biggrin55:

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Looking through last year's Rescue Elves thread brought tears to my eyes. When I first signed up I was most excited about our SS victim and now I just can't wait to see these rescue packages start to roll in. Thank you so much for doing this, Lois. It really is amazing and I'm so glad so many people signed up this year!

I better get packing...

Reactions: Sherryh

·
Registered
6,775 Posts
Hey everyone who has Precious Paws as their SS. I have addresses for specific dogs if your interested! Just PM if you want the info.

·
Vicious Bitch.
3,079 Posts
So are the rescue elves supposed to be secret? Poo. I took pictures of Juno with the stuff. I think I'll let mine not be secret lol.

·
sadder but wiser girl
9,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No, they don't need to be secret - just a surprise, is all... they know they will get something from the Rescue Elves, but not how many packages, or from where/whom.

·
Registered
264 Posts
We opened our first Elves rescue package! I have no idea who sent it because it was straight from Amazon, but whoever you are THANK YOU!! There was 3 kinds of treats, a blanket, a kong, a dental chew, and a big bottle of joint pills, Dasquin I think. I so wish I would have thought to put those on the wish list! It was a GREAT idea. I took some pics of Arda opening the package, and left a camera with instructions to take pics of dogs enjoying them. Here is the opening of the package, with doggie pics to come!

1 - 20 of 669 Posts