Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) its so great to get pics of Lucy's babies int heri new homes 2 pics so far...have more comin soon hopefully lol

Blue now livin in MO

Lady in TN

·
Pack Leader
1,551 Posts
Awesome, I am so glad they have found new homes. It is also very nice that you are able to see photos of them. Keep the pics coming. :)

TD

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yep

all are gone now :( sniff snif lol The Blue female left a week ago...i miss the lil boogers :( Lady was younger in that pic lol the one of Bue was taken this week i think and the one of Lady is when she was about 9 weeks old i think? lol he siad shes can satnd completly over their chiauaua (spelling) lol now and he not even touch her belly lol

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
I was looking at Iris's ears last night.. her ears are not cropped and they are more rounded at the ends.. and lay a lot flatter on her head.. that is why i was not sure it the puppy's ears were cropped and just not tape up or natural.. i know of one Vet in town that crops ears but does not tape them up.. he says that a good crop will stand naturally.. (I do not use him)

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
frznbuns said:
i know of one Vet in town that crops ears but does not tape them up.. he says that a good crop will stand naturally.. (I do not use him)
Wow....:lala: I guess you get all sorts right!? I can see that maybe a military crop "might" stand with any assistance, (emphasis on the might:) ) But IF a good crop can stand on it's own, do people just post b/c it's just so much fun!

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Lexus said:
Wow....:lala: I guess you get all sorts right!? I can see that maybe a military crop "might" stand with any assistance, (emphasis on the might:) ) But IF a good crop can stand on it's own, do people just post b/c it's just so much fun!
Oh I know, Taping is just a blast to do for weeks at a time... I have not seen any of this Vets work.. Like I said I do not use him..

·
Registered
491 Posts
My vet tapes after a cropping, but doesnt use any kind of solid supports. He puts tape (like Ace Bandage tape) along the inside and outside of each ear, then tapes across the top holding both ears together at the top of the head. We've always had great luck, and the tape stays on for 7 -10 days before stitches come out. He will retape for another week if they don't stand after the first taping. It doesnt seem to bother the pups to have the tape on, but by the 3rd or 4th day, they begin to itch around the stitches and want to scratch, so we had to watch out for toenails getting caught. OUCH!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts