Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Princi isn't very happy about that. It stopped for about 20 minutes this morning and I got a chance to take her out and let her run in the wet grass...

The rain and thunderstorms are suppose to continue through today and tomorrow:mad: Oh well I guess I'll have to gather the toys and put on my wrestling gear for a few days to keep her busy indoors...:3dbiggrin

So who else has been experiencing the rains and storms lately?

Naveen

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
It has been pretty dry here, we had a bad storm last week though. Tell ya what, I will send Rommel to you since he has to stay inside and rest, and you can send Princi to me! :D

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We can make that trade.....lol Romm can rest here for a few days while Princi turns your house upside down....lol

How is he feeling by the way..? Did the bleeding stop?

Naveen

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Well if this picture indicates anything LOL then you can say we have plenty of rain and thunderstorms. This was yesterday before the hail and lots of thunder and lightning. Nash went out to potty and well hehehe needless to say he and Da'Kari both had to have a bath so now until everything dries back up we are going to walk them on leash out the front door to the field instead of allowing them freedom to potty in the backyard. :) Notice the patio also, ewwwww it is a mess!!!

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha....Looks like Nash discovered mud.

I let Princi run around in the wet grass and she was lovin it. She kept rolling around on the grass, I am sure she wished it was muddy but I am glad it wasn't.....

Naveen

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
I'm sure there must be a little bit of pig in this breed of ours they just love muddy puddles,talking of which today is the first day it hasn't rained for over a week ,i finally managed to get some road work in without needing to change clothes after.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
A pig is what I thought of when I saw Nash's nose. LOL

It was later that they both were covered and we had to give them a bath, then his ears weren't so clean :)

It is beautiful out today!

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Well....I spoke to soon. It's raining really hard here now. I should have known better!!

How is he feeling by the way..? Did the bleeding stop?
He is doing better, starting to scab up. No more bleeding so far, but I have kept him under a VERY close watch. He hasnt left my side for more than about 2 minutes since he came home. I am just trying to make sure he doesnt scratch at them or bang them or shake his head to much. Thanks for asking though :D He goes back to the vet on Monday.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Gracie hates the rain. I even tried Kratty's idea of playing with them outside. I threw one of Gracie's toys out in the yard. She went to go get it and came running back under the over hang. I tried going out in the yard and throwing it and yet she tried again and ran back under. She really hates the rain. If she has to go potty bad enough she will go out there and potty.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts