Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great site. I can't believe we haven't run across it sooner.

We have a (almost) 2 year old black dobey named Trinity. We have posted some of her pictures already so please check them out.

Well... have to go take her for a walk before bedtime.

Later all.

Trinity & dad

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Hi and welcome to dobetalk from me and the pack here in the U.K.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Hello and Welcome to Dobermantalk!! You are the proud parent of a beautiful girl!!!

And you are so right Tracy she does remind me of Nikky and Lex! Especially with the "I've got the towel and you don't" pic! LOL no bathtime for her!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks

Thank you all for the nice welcome. My wife & I spent about an hour looking through the gallery of everyone's pictures last night. She kept saying, "OK, I really have to goto bed" and then we would sit there and click on this puppy pic and that agility pic and next thing you know it was an hour later. There are really some great pictures out there... Everyone should be very proud of their 4-legged kids. :)

·
Registered
602 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I have an almost 2 year old girl named Princess.

Naveen

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. I am sure that you will have a great time here. Everyone is so friendly! Again welcome from the Frznbuns Gang

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. You guys are truly right, their is quite a resemblance between the 3. If looks equate to character, you got quite a girl there I would expect.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Hello and Welcome to the forum!! I haven't been around lately, but I miss this place SO much! I have my love Bruno who is 10 months :) First Dobie and deffinently not my last hehe.

You will love the group here. EVeryone is wonderful.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
jpkoppli said:
Thank you all for the nice welcome. My wife & I spent about an hour looking through the gallery of everyone's pictures last night. She kept saying, "OK, I really have to goto bed" and then we would sit there and click on this puppy pic and that agility pic and next thing you know it was an hour later. There are really some great pictures out there... Everyone should be very proud of their 4-legged kids. :)

Yeah I've had a few of those nights! ;)

·
Registered
986 Posts
jpkoppli said:
... Everyone should be very proud of their 4-legged kids. :)
And let's not forget the tripods...they deserve MEGA pride.

Welcome from Sooz & Oscar in South Fla.. Trinity is a real cutie.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Hello and welcome.:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts