Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Paralibrarian
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

From one of my dog blog buddies, who got an email from a friend who works at Buddy Dog humane society, in Sudbury Massachuetts:

"Copper, a 10 month old Dobie pup at Buddy Dog. He was surrendered when his owner's landlord discovered him -- it was a no-pet apartment. A tough dog to sneak around!"

According to the Buddy Dog web site, "Euthanasia is never practiced unless it is considered more humane to do so." so Copper doesn't seem to be in any danger, but I wanted him to get some face time!

·
Registered
2,372 Posts

From one of my dog blog buddies, who got an email from a friend who works at Buddy Dog humane society, in Sudbury Massachuetts:

"Copper, a 10 month old Dobie pup at Buddy Dog. He was surrendered when his owner's landlord discovered him -- it was a no-pet apartment. A tough dog to sneak around!"

According to the Buddy Dog web site, "Euthanasia is never practiced unless it is considered more humane to do so." so Copper doesn't seem to be in any danger, but I wanted him to get some face time!
What are people thinking. It was a no pet apartment you yahoo

·
Registered
716 Posts
I wondering if they ship?
I believe he would make a perfect lil brother for Kira....
It's his eyes....
I can't help but look into those eyes....
He's saying, "Bonnie, (this is me) I want to come home and be with you for Christmas and make Kira Hime happy."

My daughter, (Kiki whose a hard egg to crack) is all, STOP LOOKING AT THE PHOTOS OF DOBERMANS... Then I showed her Coopers photo and Kiki was melted and all AWWWW...

I will be calling tomorrow... Husbands away in Antartica ATM so maybe he won't notice a new Cooper when he comes home all snuggled up with Kira Hime on the bed...

·
Paralibrarian
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I wondering if they ship?
I believe he would make a perfect lil brother for Kira....
It's his eyes....
I can't help but look into those eyes....
He's saying, "Bonnie, (this is me) I want to come home and be with you for Christmas and make Kira Hime happy."

My daughter, (Kiki whose a hard egg to crack) is all, STOP LOOKING AT THE PHOTOS OF DOBERMANS... Then I showed her Coopers photo and Kiki was melted and all AWWWW...

I will be calling tomorrow... Husbands away in Antartica ATM so maybe he won't notice a new Cooper when he comes home all snuggled up with Kira Hime on the bed...
Antarctica, really? wow!

I heard through the same grapevine that I heard about Copper in the first place that somebody is "interested", so who knows? But, definitely call! It doesn't hurt to ask.

Maybe you can get him one of those paw flight transports...what are those called? Hmm.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Antarctica, really? wow!

I heard through the same grapevine that I heard about Copper in the first place that somebody is "interested", so who knows? But, definitely call! It doesn't hurt to ask.

Maybe you can get him one of those paw flight transports...what are those called? Hmm.
I know can you believe someones actually "Down at the other Pole"?
He's bringing me and our daughter home a few small pebbles (shhh) to make jewlery with. The pebbles are grey and very smooth from being wind sanded... Not very pretty but, who has a ring or earings with a stone from Antarctica?
:nicejob:

About Cooper, I will keep DT updated on what I find out tomorrow about him. I hope he's already at a nice warm loving home... Even if it's not ours...

He has really skinny leg bones right?

I saw fully grown Jacksonville FL. Doberman at Pet-co who had a very Petite bone structure. Funny the other friendly Dobie girl was egging on Kira to play and I thought she was "A cute dog" then when she did the front down, butt up wiggle wiggle pose I realized she was a "DOBERMAN"!

The owner was looking back and forward at both dobies nose to nose with the same "Humm" look on her face... She asked a few basic questions about Kira and I was curious as well of hers, weight, age, where did she come from...

Kira looked like an ogre at 6 months compared to the danity girl, very weird.

·
Paralibrarian
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I know can you believe someones actually "Down at the other Pole"?
He's bringing me and our daughter home a few small pebbles (shhh) to make jewlery with. The pebbles are grey and very smooth from being wind sanded... Not very pretty but, who has a ring or earings with a stone from Antarctica?
:nicejob:

About Cooper, I will keep DT updated on what I find out tomorrow about him. I hope he's already at a nice warm loving home... Even if it's not ours...

He has really skinny leg bones right?

I saw fully grown Jacksonville FL. Doberman at Pet-co who had a very Petite bone structure. Funny the other friendly Dobie girl was egging on Kira to play and I thought she was "A cute dog" then when she did the front down, butt up wiggle wiggle pose I realized she was a "DOBERMAN"!

The owner was looking back and forward at both dobies nose to nose with the same "Humm" look on her face... She asked a few basic questions about Kira and I was curious as well of hers, weight, age, where did she come from...

Kira looked like an ogre at 6 months compared to the danity girl, very weird.

I am totally jealous of your rocks from Antarctica!

I haven't met him in person (I'd be a goner if I did, srsly), but from the picture, looks like. He's also got a very strange crop, but as DarkEvs says, clearly strong ear cartilage.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
with ears like that he wont be there long ...LOL and he may never make the website... he may be gone before he has the chance ;)

Reactions: GingerGunlock
1 - 18 of 18 Posts