Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh my........I just realized Rommel is going to be A YEAR OLD NEXT THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE DID THE TIME GO?!? Is this what it is like having kids.......I always laugh at my friends who say "Oh the time flys....why cant they stay little" Now I'm saying it about my dog! haha

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Well, early Happy Birthdays to Rommel. I really don't remember the first year myself. It was a whirlwind. Thank the lord for pictures to remind me of those precious years...

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
They certainly don't stay puppies for long I tried to pick Mischa up yesterday and she nearly broke my back! I will have send Rom a picture of the girls for his birthday to hang in his room :)

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Happy early birthday!!! the time does go fast...DUchess is looking at me and saying "mom he's not a puppy anymore wink wink lol" jk...I had to remind her that she is engaged to shaggy the golden retriever. :)

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Happy early Birthday Rommel! We wish you many, many, many more!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Happy early b-day Rommel! The time does seem to fly when you are having so much fun with them.

·
Premium Member
3,037 Posts
It isn't thursday yet, so a early happy birthday from all us!

Make a nice day of it Rommel, with lots of food and threats!

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
:cake: Happy early Birthday Rommel, wow one year old....I can't wait.

·
Registered
986 Posts
BIB, my son Oscar celebrated his first birthday a month ago. That first year sure was fun puppy stuff but they have both become young men and all your hard work and those early mornings will really pay off starting now. The fun is just beginning! Personally, my joy and pride comes not from remembering how they were as wee tots but from seeing with my own eyes what they become over the years. Happy Birthday, Rommel from Sooz & Oscar! You've already made your Mom so proud!

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Rommel wanted me to tell everyone THANK YOU for his early happy birthday wishes.

And Sooz, you are right, he is starting to grow up a little (not alot..hahah) but I can for sure see changes. It really is amazing to look back and think about that little 8 week old puppy and see how far he has come in his training in just a year. Speaking of early mornings.......we are off to tracking........

Thanks again everyone!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts