Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
until I get Jasmine. I am so excited!!! I saw her on the weekend for the first time, she is such a sweetie. Her personality is wonderful, full of life, want's to be around people more than her littermates it seems and followed me everywhere. She showed a good response to retreiving a ball, excellent in regards to noise sensitivity, excellent in following and seems just an all around nice pup!! I am a little relieved because she was the only female. She has her ears done this Thursday and then will be coming home on Sept.1st :dancing_b

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Stop it Okie,you will get me all maternal again!!I hope she is all you want and more.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hope so to. I think she will be, I would really like to get into Comp. Ob. with her. Today I booked her into Puppy Kind. class and made a vet app.!
The whole showing thing is just not my cup of tea, but o.b. is something I can use everyday so this just seems to make sense to me.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Your not excited at all. lol. I can't wait for you. No new pics of her? It is going to be a long week.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
oh Okiedobe, i am so excieted for you. remember the motto of the forum pictures, pictures, pictures. (I'd say it in latin, but I'm not that smart)

cc

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
OH goody, I am excited for you!!! And I see you already settled on her name, which is cool by the way, it is my granddaughter's middle name.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
awww Im excited about the pictures! Awwww makes me think about the first day we brought duchess home :) :) :) Im so happy for you!

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! Another puppy to watch grow up :) I am very excited for you. I wish I was getting another puppy (I'll say it again) I LOVE PUPPIES, I WANT ALL OF THEM!!!

(Mr B....Your going to have to stop getting "all maternal" on us....hahahaha)

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I tried uploading a picture but it would not accept it...I will try again later. :(

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think you guy's are a little crazy, I think you people have not have had puppies in a long time and are feeling the urge. You want to steal my puppy...I can tell..oh boy..not good..easy now. Look at your adult dogs and say....I remember, and I don't think I want to go back there!! O.K. leave her alone!!!!

·
Registered
986 Posts
Babies are sure cute, but you've just gotta love those gangly, pre-teen months when their body looks like a peanut supported by stilts and the ears seem way too big for the head, which in turn is too big for the body. But somehow it all comes together into a laundry-stealing, toy-squeaking, furniture-chewing, cat-chasing, F-4 tornado of trouble. Then one day too soon you wake up and they are transformed into absolutely stunning, perfectly proportioned polo ponies. Strong, wise and flawlessly obedient. OK, so I got carried away...

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Sooz said:
Then one day too soon you wake up and they are transformed into absolutely stunning, perfectly proportioned polo ponies. Strong, wise and flawlessly obedient.
Can I have this dog? Where do you find them?

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I will be waiting for those days Sooz. But I am looking forward to the puppy time, watching them learn, puppy fraps, and I guess keeping me awake at all hours of the night. I think it's going to be a eye opening experience, but I think I am ready...lol..I think. :)

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Haha. No problem Sooz.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
To be honest Lexus I have not been very patient. I have been driving everyone crazy! All my friends are laughing at me, saying things like "When is the expected due date?" and they are telling me that they are going to throw me a puppy shower!! I have no children so maybe this is why I am being teased, oh and maybe the little photo album I carry around!! LOL

·
Registered
986 Posts
Okie-dobie said:
...I have no children so maybe this is why I am being teased, oh and maybe the little photo album I carry around!! LOL
OMG Okie, I thought I had it bad, but you definitely have it worse...HAHA, a photo album!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts