Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1 1/2 year old Doberman (aka Luke) in need of a forever home. He a sweet boy with Cropped ears and a Docked tail. He is 28" tall at the shoulder. Currently he is about 65 pounds (needs a few pounds, he was adopted from the shelter once and came back 11 lbs lighter.) He is a true Doberman. He is friendly with kids and other dogs, he does bark at the cat. He is good on a leash, house broken, and crate trained. Please email me if you have any other questions. We do Brittany Rescue, but could not leave him in the shelter.

crk[email protected]

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He is not a senior, he is one and one half years old. All the story that I got from the shelter was that he was picked up as a stray. When no one claimed him they put him up for adoption. He went home with someone for a little over a week and was brought back (11lbs lighter). They did not say why. We evaluated him for any issues and did not see any. I have fostered him since last Thursday and have found him to be a very sweet boy. I did notice on Sunday that the shelter had never removed his stitches from being neutered, so I took them out on Sunday. He is great on a short leash, and good in the house (he is a 1 year old dobie so he is active, but not destructive). I have worked with him over the weekend on a 30 leash at the park around people and other dogs. He loved it. As I said, I do Brittany Rescue. I have had Dobermans when I was younger and could not stand to see him at the shelter.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts