Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I am looking for a GOOD reputable breeder. I live in Arkansas. If anyone can help point me in the right direction, i would really appreciate it. Thank you so much! :giggle:

Super Moderator
Welcome! I'm going to just quote a post from another thread...there are some good breeders in Missouri...I think that might be your closest bet, unless you are closer to Texas? If so, lots of good breeders in Texas, too...here are some of the Texas Resources:

I've moved your post to a new thread...the thread you posted in about Stellar Dobermans was very old, and you won't get many responses there.

You'll need to expand your search outside of the immediate area of Forth Worth, but Texas has a lot of good breeders.

Off the top of my head, in Texas

Sirai Dobermans: Sirai Dobermans
Aura Dobermans: Home
Van Orman: Van Orman Dobermans
Cambria: Cambria Dobermans
Whiskey Mac: HOME | Whiskey Mac
Touchstone: Touchstone Dobermans | Magnolia, TX 77355
Merrimac: Merrimac Dobermans
Rhapsody: Rhapsody Dobermans

Doberman Pinscher Club of Dallas: Doberman Pinscher Club of Dallas
Hi, Ren茅eD! Welcome to the forum.

Do you live in Missouri? I've lived most of my life in Missouri and we have some very nice Doberman breeders in our state. Unfortunately, Little's Dobermans is not one that I'm familiar with.

According to AKC Marketplace, they're located in Diamond, which is in the southwest corner of the state. In that area of the state, I would encourage you to reach out to Lee Ann Hunnicutt (Ozark Autumn Dobermans) and/or Jana Dupre (Promise-Olympia Dobermans). They are both in Ash Grove, MO (near Springfield). Unfortunately, both of their websites are super out-of-date and I don't think either has a kennel page on Facebook. But both are personally searchable on Facebook and I'm sure you can message them that way.

If you're willing to consider breeders across Missouri, then I recommend Ali Doughty (Old Drum Dobermans) in Harrisonville, MO (near KC), Angie Tucker (Zane Dobermans) in Lee's Summit, MO (near KC), and Kevin & Lesley Crider (K-Ley Dobermans) in House Springs, MO (in the STL area).

I know every person I've listed and wouldn't recommend someone I'm not comfortable with. They all title, health test, and are nice, supportive people and breeders.

Reactions: boogie and melbrod

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome! I'm going to just quote a post from another thread...there are some good breeders in Missouri...I think that might be your closest bet, unless you are closer to Texas? If so, lots of good breeders in Texas, too...here are some of the Texas Resources:
Thank you so much!! We are closer to Texas 鈽

1 - 3 of 3 Posts