What to do about an aggressive dog next door? - Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums
Non Doberman Animal Talk Horses, cats, birds, snakes etc... talk about your other pets and animals here.

 9Likes
  • 2 Post By monsteratlas
  • 3 Post By 4x4bike ped
  • 1 Post By ECIN
  • 1 Post By SilasPup
  • 1 Post By golai
  • 1 Post By TNfisher
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-06-2017, 10:55 AM Thread Starter
Lil Pup
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 5
Dogs Name: Tell us your dogs name

Gallery Pics: 0
Visit monsteratlas's Gallery
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
 
What to do about an aggressive dog next door?

Ugh, so earlier this week our trashy neighbors got a white pit bull, that I'm sure they just found as a stray. We have 4 foot chain link fence, the 6 months we lived here they have only had a cat (and I know the landlord over there said she doesn't want tenants to have pets, which is why we chose this house). I have no problems with pit bulls with the right owners but knowing how trashy our neighbors are, I immediately knew this was going to be a problem. I was, however, trying to give her the benefit of the doubt.

The first day, the pit was just sitting there and only did anything if my dogs would bark at her, so I had high hopes. Now, though, only a couple days later, she's started stalking my dogs and charging the fence when they get close enough. My dogs have started ignoring her until she charges the fence, and now they are fence fighting, which is started by the pit. My little one now has to be walked on leash and I don't know if I should do the same with the two big dogs? I don't usually have much time for that and Atlas (our dobe) really needs the exercise he gets running around our yard. I really need advice on what to do about this. The pit is seemingly an outdoor dog, so no getting away from her. We rent so we can't build a privacy fence. I don't know the next door landlord's number or I'd absolutely tell her they have a dog. The neighbors barely speak english so I don't think talking to them will do anything. There is no doubt in my mind that this dog could jump our fence if she wanted to and it really worries me, especially because we have a really small 9 pound dog, and Atlas has VWD.

Any suggestions? The only real thing I can think of is to call animal control and tell them how she lives outside without shelter, but then all they have to do is get her a dog house so I don't think it will solve the problem. And the only other options I can think of would harm the pit but I obviously don't actually want to do those things because, ya know, I do love dogs, I'm just concerned about my own dogs' safety.

We are already planning on moving at the end of our lease but unfortunately that's not for another 6 months. This house has been a huge disappointment from the start and we're about fed up with it. It's a seemingly nice house in a seemingly nice neighborhood and there were never issues on the 3 tours we took and the countless times I drove around to see what the neighborhood was like. Then, after we moved in I guess 2 AM is outdoor karaoke time down the street, our neighbors apparently want to kill each other but only when I'm asleep, every single neighbor's dog must have fleas because somehow every few weeks we have to treat our yard, I guess we moved to rat city because there was an obvious rat problem by our 3rd day in this house before we even had gone grocery shopping and nothing we have done has helped, we almost constantly have trash being thrown in our yard but have no idea who's doing it... OH and the power goes out literally once a week. Sorry for the rant, it's pretty irrelevant to the topic but had to get it out...
monsteratlas is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to monsteratlas For This Useful Post:
StrykersPerson (04-19-2018)
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-06-2017, 10:04 PM
Big Lil pup
 
4x4bike ped's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 5,767
Location: Portland, OR
Dogs Name: Foxfire's The Real McCoy (McCoy)
Titles: Pet of the Year
Dogs Age: DOB 9/12/14
Gallery Pics: 9
Visit 4x4bike ped's Gallery
Thanks: 15,012
Thanked 13,561 Times in 4,703 Posts
Images: 9
                     
I'd rant also if I was in your situation.

Yes.. I would start walking all your dogs on a leash. I would never let them fence fight. The potential issues for your dogs down the line could be considerable.

One other thought, which may be unpopular with some: I would carry something that you can use for self defense. If you are licensed to carry a concealed hand gun then that would be my first choice. If not, then either a club or a deterrent spray. I have been in the middle of dog fights, unarmed. It is about as scary a place as one could ever be.

Preliminarily, I would definitely call your local animal control agency. Exaggerate if you have to, but get them out to put an eye on the problem.

This sounds like a situation that could go South in a heartbeat.

JMO
John
Portland OR

Edit to say: I would like to add one more suggestion. This is the point where you should get your landlord involved. I have been a landlord since 1980. The safety of my tenants is my #1 priority. I am currently going through a domestic violence problem with a couple in a small apartment building. The police, while sympathetic, basically had their hands tied by local laws. So I had to deal with it myself. Your landlord should have easy access to the owners or property managers of the next door property.

If you find your situation dangerous or untenable for other reasons, you should be able to break your lease.

J.

Last edited by 4x4bike ped; 12-06-2017 at 10:16 PM.
4x4bike ped is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 4x4bike ped For This Useful Post:
Beaumont67 (04-09-2018), dobegal (04-20-2018)
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-07-2017, 10:34 AM
Alpha
 
Fitzmar Dobermans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 7,955
Location: S. E. Pennsylvania
Dogs Name: Harvard, Jezebel, & Mabel
Titles: AKC CH & GrCh, RN, CGC & CGCA
Dogs Age: 12/20/07, 2/26/12, and 2/26/18
Gallery Pics: 13
Visit Fitzmar Dobermans's Gallery
Thanks: 3,891
Thanked 19,464 Times in 4,311 Posts
Images: 13
                     
Click here to find out how Fitzmar Dobermans became a supporter
I would NOT carry a gun around to stop a dog fight - you could end up shooting your own dog, and truthfully do you want to shoot someones dog?! I would however carry some mace and a big stick/bat. You could also get an air horn and blare it at the dog when it comes over to the fence. I would stay out with your dogs and leash walk till you get some sort of fix.

I know it's not your home, but if you could put up a temporary 2nd fence line on that side that would separate the dogs by a few feet, that might help. Then try to create a visual break with some zip ties and black plastic or tarps along the fence. You could even try the visual break along the existing fence. A temporary fence could be made with some metal poles and rolled garden fencing. You could roll it back up and take it with you.

The whole thing is a pain - but I think it can be solved without gun fire. My dogs fence fight with one of the dogs next door. They are new within the past year and we have been here for going on 14 years. I've talked with the owners so there is no animosity between us. I don't think either of our dogs really want to fight - it has become like a game to them. After they are done barking at the fence, they try to pee on each other. So I'm fortunate that it does not appear to be serious between them. Just a lot of freaking noise!

Mary Jo Ansel
Fitzmar


AKC GRCH/UKC CH Fitzmar's Command A Minute CGC "Harvard"
Fitzmar's Victory Hop Devil RN CGC "Jezebel"
Ch Jalyn One Moment Please "Mabel"
Fitzmar Dobermans is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fitzmar Dobermans For This Useful Post:
dmoore (12-07-2017), melbrod (12-07-2017)
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-07-2017, 11:05 AM
Super Moderator
 
greenkouki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 14,947
Location: SC

Gallery Pics: 77
Visit greenkouki's Gallery
Thanks: 19,811
Thanked 30,786 Times in 9,921 Posts
Images: 77
                     
Click here to find out how greenkouki became a supporter
Do you have a homeowner's association? A way to find the address for the owner of the house next door might be through county tax records online. If you're able to do this you could write him or her a letter. Good luck.
greenkouki is offline  
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-07-2017, 12:20 PM
Alpha
 
ECIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 5,600
Location: Indiana
Dogs Name: Kadin aka Mr. Business & Ali
Titles: Blue Ribbon's Every Day
Dogs Age: 2 & 9
Gallery Pics: 346
Visit ECIN's Gallery
Thanks: 14,632
Thanked 18,226 Times in 5,262 Posts
Images: 346
                     
Click here to find out how ECIN became a supporter
This is pretty easy to take care of ! Here's what you do - You get the blank out of Dodge ! As in yesterday ! This is a no brainer - What is more important - you , your family AND your dogs safety - OR hanging around in a bad part of town ???

Since your pretty new on here ..

No Charge : )
StrykersPerson likes this.
ECIN is offline  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ECIN For This Useful Post:
4x4bike ped (12-07-2017), Beaumont67 (04-09-2018), StrykersPerson (04-19-2018)
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-07-2017, 09:41 PM
Alpha
 
Artemis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1,411
Location: Canada
Dogs Name: Vanya (Miniature Pinscher), Nadia (Doberman Pinscher)
Titles: SD CSAU ATT IBAR SPOT CGN WAC BH BSA G1a
Dogs Age: 17/03/09, 26/02/15
Gallery Pics: 0
Visit Artemis's Gallery
Thanks: 3,109
Thanked 3,638 Times in 1,057 Posts
                     
Aside from asking your neighbours to bring the dog in an hour or two a day so you can take your dogs out...
Mace/pepper spray and an air horn are a good idea.
My only other idea right now which might sound a bit unorthodox is maybe tossing something at the other dog to distract it when you take your dobes out. A frisbee/toy (not something too expensive you don't want to go broke either), and/or maybe a raw meaty bone. It doesn't sound like your neighbours pay much attention to it anyway.
Good luck. Is there any way you can find another place to live and sublet this one until the end of your lease?
Artemis is offline  
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-07-2017, 10:42 PM
Dobes Dobles +1
 
spocksdad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,573
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Dogs Name: Sunking's Spock- Dobe/ Eva -HADR Rescue Dobe/ Lanah- Mini Mutt/ RIP-Lillah- ChiTerrierX
Titles: Spock CGC, PP Therapy Dog, Eva PP Therapy Dog
Dogs Age: 9/9/5
Gallery Pics: 0
Visit spocksdad's Gallery
Thanks: 12,120
Thanked 10,663 Times in 2,361 Posts
                     
Click here to find out how spocksdad became a supporter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
...Mace/pepper spray and an air horn are a good idea...
I haven't tried it at the fence, but if you want a good air horn, try the EcoBlast:
https://amazon.com/SeaSense-Ecoblast...dp/B003QKO0A2/

We use this at work for emergency shutdowns for bulk oil transfers.
You get (50) blasts out of one pumped-up bottle.
Loud or louder than the canned air horns and eco friendly.
Might be good for walks for rogue dogs approaching, as well.

Our dogs haven't fence fought in a long time. Not since those two yappy Pomeranian's in the rental house behind us moved out years ago. (Thankfully, because those little jerks had doggy door outside access 24/7)


Ten Doberman Rules
Poke Everything.
It's New? Bark At It.
Moves? Chase It.
Doesn't Move? Smell It.
Liquid? Spill and Dribble It.
Treat or Food? Wolf It Down.
Not Food? Chew It Slowly, Be Quiet & Hide From Human.
A Toy? Shred & Destroy It.
Stuffed? De-Stuff It.
Bites You Back? Wrestle It!
spocksdad is online now  
The Following User Says Thank You to spocksdad For This Useful Post:
Artemis (12-10-2017)
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-08-2017, 09:24 AM
Dog Kook
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 24
Location: West Virginia
Dogs Name: Ella
Titles: No
Dogs Age: 4
Gallery Pics: 0
Visit WVNed's Gallery
Thanks: 14
Thanked 31 Times in 13 Posts
   
I think I would try and make friends with the other dog. Are you afraid of it? Are your dogs reacting to protect you?
WVNed is offline  
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-08-2017, 09:57 AM
Alpha
 
ECIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 5,600
Location: Indiana
Dogs Name: Kadin aka Mr. Business & Ali
Titles: Blue Ribbon's Every Day
Dogs Age: 2 & 9
Gallery Pics: 346
Visit ECIN's Gallery
Thanks: 14,632
Thanked 18,226 Times in 5,262 Posts
Images: 346
                     
Click here to find out how ECIN became a supporter
Not since those two yappy Pomeranian's in the rental house behind us moved out years ago. (Thankfully, because those little jerks had doggy door outside access 24/7)


Spocksdad :: LMAO
ECIN is offline  
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-08-2017, 11:59 AM
DobieMan
 
burkehinman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 51
Location: Murrieta, Ca
Dogs Name: Jude
Dogs Age: 7
Gallery Pics: 0
Visit burkehinman's Gallery
Thanks: 32
Thanked 72 Times in 32 Posts
       
California?
burkehinman is offline  
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-09-2018, 08:17 PM
Still a Pup
 
Dobes&Hounds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,733
Location: Coral Springs, Florida
Dogs Name: Saya, Zenyatta, Kitten, Teodora, Muse, Tanuki
Titles: Lots of titles...not enough space.

Gallery Pics: 1
Visit Dobes&Hounds's Gallery
Thanks: 2,022
Thanked 5,219 Times in 1,436 Posts
Images: 1
                     
They have this inexpensive stick-like bamboo fencing at home depot. You could easily secure it to the fence to create a barrier. It's 6' tall so it looks like more than it really is. (it's flimsy) I feel your pain as I have had issues with neighbor dogs and fence fighting. I know you don't want to invest much money into a rental. As awful as it sounds your dog might have to be walked on leash for your own peace of mind.



JW Mercury's Secret Obsession OA OAJ WAC CGC HIC UDC ATT

*My Soul Mate*
1996-2007

If you can't take the heat, don't tickle the dragon!
Dobes&Hounds is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Dobes&Hounds For This Useful Post:
Cressrb (04-10-2018)
post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-10-2018, 12:10 AM
Snuggle Monster
 
SilasPup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 932
Location: Oregon
Dogs Name: Silas
Titles: Canine Good Citizen, Therapy Dog Novice, Trick Dog Performer, TEAM Level 1+
Dogs Age: born 1/13/2012
Gallery Pics: 1
Visit SilasPup's Gallery
Thanks: 3,682
Thanked 3,002 Times in 790 Posts
Images: 1
                     
Sucky neighbors suck, but try to remember you can only be responsible for yourself and your own dogs. As much as you'd like your neighbors and their dog to change their behaviors, you will only frustrate yourself by trying to change things that are beyond your control.

It sounds like the pittie girl is more fearful than truly aggressive, and that she possibly has learned, in this short time, that she can frighten off your dogs (without risking physical danger to herself) with the fence fighting. I'm basing this on your comment about her doing nothing at first, until your dogs barked at her. It sounds like she reacted initially to your dogs barking at her, and has been learning important lessons daily since then. Since you can't control what she learns from her encounters with your dogs, I think your best bet is to try to keep her and your dogs from interacting at all. Control the environment. For your dogs as much as hers. So yeah, that means your dogs are on leash every single time they go outdoors.
StrykersPerson likes this.
SilasPup is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to SilasPup For This Useful Post:
StrykersPerson (04-19-2018)
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-10-2018, 05:33 PM
Lil Dog
 
golai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 62
Dogs Name: Shiner
Dogs Age: 4.5
Gallery Pics: 0
Visit golai's Gallery
Thanks: 54
Thanked 178 Times in 42 Posts
               
Quote:
Originally Posted by monsteratlas View Post
We rent so we can't build a privacy fence.
Just wanted to offer a solution I've seen for people in similar situations: zip-tying a tarp to the chain link fence so it becomes solid instead of see-through.

Good luck, and sorry you're having to deal with this.
StrykersPerson likes this.
golai is offline  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to golai For This Useful Post:
Cressrb (04-20-2018), melbrod (04-20-2018), StrykersPerson (04-20-2018)
post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-19-2018, 08:53 PM
Alpha
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 9,115
Location: Guthrie, OK
Dogs Name: Axel
Titles: He holds my heart
Dogs Age: 14 deceased
Gallery Pics: 0
Visit StrykersPerson's Gallery
Thanks: 13,762
Thanked 20,957 Times in 7,643 Posts
                     
Send a message via Yahoo to StrykersPerson
Quote:
Originally Posted by monsteratlas View Post
Ugh, so earlier this week our trashy neighbors got a white pit bull, that I'm sure they just found as a stray. We have 4 foot chain link fence, the 6 months we lived here they have only had a cat (and I know the landlord over there said she doesn't want tenants to have pets, which is why we chose this house). I have no problems with pit bulls with the right owners but knowing how trashy our neighbors are, I immediately knew this was going to be a problem. I was, however, trying to give her the benefit of the doubt.

The first day, the pit was just sitting there and only did anything if my dogs would bark at her, so I had high hopes. Now, though, only a couple days later, she's started stalking my dogs and charging the fence when they get close enough. My dogs have started ignoring her until she charges the fence, and now they are fence fighting, which is started by the pit. My little one now has to be walked on leash and I don't know if I should do the same with the two big dogs? I don't usually have much time for that and Atlas (our dobe) really needs the exercise he gets running around our yard. I really need advice on what to do about this. The pit is seemingly an outdoor dog, so no getting away from her. We rent so we can't build a privacy fence. I don't know the next door landlord's number or I'd absolutely tell her they have a dog. The neighbors barely speak english so I don't think talking to them will do anything. There is no doubt in my mind that this dog could jump our fence if she wanted to and it really worries me, especially because we have a really small 9 pound dog, and Atlas has VWD.

Any suggestions? The only real thing I can think of is to call animal control and tell them how she lives outside without shelter, but then all they have to do is get her a dog house so I don't think it will solve the problem. And the only other options I can think of would harm the pit but I obviously don't actually want to do those things because, ya know, I do love dogs, I'm just concerned about my own dogs' safety.

We are already planning on moving at the end of our lease but unfortunately that's not for another 6 months. This house has been a huge disappointment from the start and we're about fed up with it. It's a seemingly nice house in a seemingly nice neighborhood and there were never issues on the 3 tours we took and the countless times I drove around to see what the neighborhood was like. Then, after we moved in I guess 2 AM is outdoor karaoke time down the street, our neighbors apparently want to kill each other but only when I'm asleep, every single neighbor's dog must have fleas because somehow every few weeks we have to treat our yard, I guess we moved to rat city because there was an obvious rat problem by our 3rd day in this house before we even had gone grocery shopping and nothing we have done has helped, we almost constantly have trash being thrown in our yard but have no idea who's doing it... OH and the power goes out literally once a week. Sorry for the rant, it's pretty irrelevant to the topic but had to get it out...
I only got through your first paragraph and half of the next one and then my blood pressure started rising. I will come back later and address the rest of your thread.

Past bad experience with a "sweet" Pit, current ongoing experience with a Dane and his stupid people.

I might revisit your thread after my heart rate has gone down.

StrykersPerson is offline  
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-19-2018, 09:04 PM
Alpha
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 9,115
Location: Guthrie, OK
Dogs Name: Axel
Titles: He holds my heart
Dogs Age: 14 deceased
Gallery Pics: 0
Visit StrykersPerson's Gallery
Thanks: 13,762
Thanked 20,957 Times in 7,643 Posts
                     
Send a message via Yahoo to StrykersPerson
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilasPup View Post
Sucky neighbors suck, but try to remember you can only be responsible for yourself and your own dogs. As much as you'd like your neighbors and their dog to change their behaviors, you will only frustrate yourself by trying to change things that are beyond your control.

It sounds like the pittie girl is more fearful than truly aggressive, and that she possibly has learned, in this short time, that she can frighten off your dogs (without risking physical danger to herself) with the fence fighting. I'm basing this on your comment about her doing nothing at first, until your dogs barked at her. It sounds like she reacted initially to your dogs barking at her, and has been learning important lessons daily since then. Since you can't control what she learns from her encounters with your dogs, I think your best bet is to try to keep her and your dogs from interacting at all. Control the environment. For your dogs as much as hers. So yeah, that means your dogs are on leash every single time they go outdoors.
Assuming she has that luxury!

There is no help with the law in my County when it comes to roaming dogs.

Although, if you shoot one , you must have a compelling reason when the Deputy gets called out.
StrykersPerson is offline  
post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-20-2018, 03:15 PM
Alpha
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 9,115
Location: Guthrie, OK
Dogs Name: Axel
Titles: He holds my heart
Dogs Age: 14 deceased
Gallery Pics: 0
Visit StrykersPerson's Gallery
Thanks: 13,762
Thanked 20,957 Times in 7,643 Posts
                     
Send a message via Yahoo to StrykersPerson
Quote:
Originally Posted by golai View Post
Just wanted to offer a solution I've seen for people in similar situations: zip-tying a tarp to the chain link fence so it becomes solid instead of see-through.

Good luck, and sorry you're having to deal with this.
I like that idea!
StrykersPerson is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StrykersPerson For This Useful Post:
Cressrb (04-20-2018), melbrod (04-20-2018)
post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-25-2018, 03:21 PM
Alpha
 
TNfisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 2,436
Location: Middle TN
Dogs Name: Mocha
Titles: CGC
Dogs Age: DOB 3/21/2014
Gallery Pics: 2
Visit TNfisher's Gallery
Thanks: 11,320
Thanked 9,953 Times in 2,215 Posts
Images: 2
                     
Click here to find out how TNfisher became a supporter
I know I'm late to the party, just saw this thread. We went through this twice, and I'm convinced this is partially the reason why Mocha turned out so reactive to other dogs.

2 1/2 years ago, we had a family buy the house next to us. They initially had one Akita, a male who was the most chill dog I've ever seen. All he did was sit or lay in the yard. Never heard him bark or growl, nor did he ever react towards Mocha when I took her out to play or potty.

Then they bought a female with the intent of later breeding the two together (Ugh). Right around the time she turned about 7-8 months old, she became really aggressive, barking and growling at every noise, and she was also very destructive. They kept her outside most of the day, and of course she got bored and destroyed their deck planters, furniture, dug holes all over the yard etc.
We have a 6 foot wooden privacy fence between us but every time I brought Mocha out to go potty or play, that female came charging at the fence, biting and scratching at the wood in an attempt to get at Mocha. That got Mocha all riled up and it got to the point where I had to take my dog potty on a leash. Talking to the neighbors nicely didn't work. Then lucky days, we saw a for rent sign in their yard, the husband who is military got an assignment to somewhere else. And there was much rejoicing.

Unfortunately, the family that rented the place after the others moved out came with a male German Shepherd who, yep, you guessed it, was super aggressive and would come charging the fence every time I took Mocha out. Plus, they put him out back at 7 in the morning and didn't let him back in till around 10 or 11 at night, no matter how hot it was, or how hard it was raining. I went over several times and talked to them, asking them to please at least take the dog in when I took Mocha out so she could go potty, play, or train without being distracted. All I got was "Dogs bark, what do you want us to do?"

I finally got pissed off and told them that if what they want is a yard ornament, I'd gladly go to Lowes and buy them a pink flamingo or one of those ceramic garden gnomes and then they could give the dog to someone who would care for it better. No, that didn't go over well, guess that made me "that jerk of a neighbor" LOL

Thankfully, they've since moved on and now there's peace and quiet.
burkehinman likes this.



She is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are her life, her love, her leader.
She will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of her heart. You owe it to her to be worthy of such devotion.
- Author Unknown
TNfisher is offline  
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TNfisher For This Useful Post:
4x4bike ped (05-25-2018), Beaumont67 (05-25-2018), dobebug (05-25-2018), ECIN (05-25-2018), melbrod (05-25-2018), Stone Hill (06-06-2018)
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome