, I was looking at Milwaukee PackOut tool boxes, the other day.
- car followed me in and asked me, if he just saw my back wheels turn to the side ?
- pretty cool, and we started talking
2 weeks ago,
- headed to Popeye Chicken, and in the parking lot...2 young men, was running up to my rear bumper
- in my rear view mirror, I recognized the young mechanic...he did an oil change on RubyRed
, a few weeks earlier
- and had to show his best friend, my truck
- I told the kid to hop in and start it up...reviewing the 4ws features
- they build mud trucks, and mechanic very sharp plus a darn good welder
- man was the guy stoked...sitting in my Silverado and crawling underneath it
I've never had so much fun with a truck...owned them for 30-35 years, starting with the square bodies.
OK Chicken friends...
As of tomorrow AM I will be incommunicado
Talk to you in a month.
Wish me well. I hope all goes well with you....
WE LOVE OUR JOHN...U can do it !!