If we were to assume that's really B67 and his alleged son in those pics, then yes.
(B67, you know I'm only teasing...I wish I knew how to do 1/10th of the stuff you do when it comes to building/renovation)
lives to get teased, and often I will cast the bait...to get what I'm after.
- over a year ago, it was easy for me to SHARE what makes me, so unique here
- among all my close Chicken Hawk friends, I value like family
- as a Brain Injury Survivor, (hit by car, doing 70 mph in a 30'ty)
- I suffered severe
"short term memory loss
", making reading / writing / math a most difficult challenge...from grade12, through College and into my early employment
- but I was determined, with Twin67 & my Nancy
help...I had to retrain my brain & lead a normal life
- normal talking that we all take for granted....in year 2, I was still memorizing one sentence answers, which took 5 minutes to do // a 2nd sentence, was not a possibility, at this time
While surviving the 1973 Ski-Doo accident was a miracle, the true gift from God...would come a decade later. a
) I became a father, of Andrew b
) Dad became his big brother like, best friend c
) I mentored my sons young mind and though his process...and in my process, excelled at getting my brain processing power back
- for fun, I graduated a top night school university with honors (while a 70% drop out rate in year 1 of 4)
- next I became a prolific problem solver, at work...even out smarting, those at Corporate Research
- and saving my Fortune 500 company, a ton of $$
- my IQ probably rose 25 points...because I had a 2nd start, in life
- so to this day, I've learned how to keep training new knowledge into my memory & brain retain it
I was also a respected analyst and report writer, fixing old process deficiencies....with common sense Engineering.
- I've learned to tackle, every project as a protectionist...a worker and a Boss (general contractor)
- the process of figuring out "the best way or best supplies", within a low budget, adds much
- do the best for less, and hands on in every step
- even BabyBear
has now learned, that the quote process is a waste of time & good money
- if I want something done & right, I have to teach myself enough new knowledge, to be in total control & have trade person excel in craftsmanship
I just can't afford to simply write a check, for needed work...and a lack of hands on, would just stagnate me.
I had GREAT conversations, with my new carpenter friend...over last 3 weeks.
- I found a Winner and we enjoyed much critical thinking of conversation together
- these home Reno projects are therapeutic now...I Love to always Learn & Communicate & try and stretch my own Boundaries still
I'm not going back to proof ^^ SEE, can't shut me up...now.
- "my accident was no accident / rather a blessing, of a gift
"...after all TN & others - B67
always here to help, I enjoy looking at others project plans to.
- no one can offend me...as I was "clinical dead" once...in a vegetable state
Life is Good !!