Man - What a story - lmao - Now myself - If that would have happened to me - I would have had to flipped it ! See if I could hit the choir girl - or guy - I know - I'm not right
BUT neither is 67 for telling that story - lol
- Glad you got a hardy laugh, out of my old story...1 more to bare:
I was in grade1 and the hot girl in class, was the town Doctors daughter.
- created by God himself, with proper genetics, long flowing hair and pretty face
- young upper class DNA at its finest & she clearly knew it / born into privileged status, with attitude
This farm boy had cousins in a city, one hour away / our parents would meet up every 2-3 months, of card playing & boozing it up...the nice couple had 3 kids, and we got along great.
- visiting the city friends, would go to K-Mart...for a few hours shopping & looking around
- mom bought my brother & I a 99 cent liquid glue pencil
- Monday I took the wee treasure to public school
- and on Friday, we had one hour of Art Class
I been playing with my glue pencil all week, now its crystallized on the end.
Liquid glue had hardened up on the rubber tip & I can't get it to flow now.
- so I put the glue stick pencil under my desk, facing the open aisle
- now I squeeze the plastic glue pencil body (real good), with all my junior muscles
^^ The glue pencil quickly erupted & a wad of liquid paper glue spewed out of the now unclogged rubber tip.
- the wet glue deposit landed below the girls dress & onto her black leotard leggings
- the back of the Doctors daughter, down her leg...3-4 inches of gooey-sticky
- yes the little princess got it good, as she sat one row over & one seat ahead of my school desk
I'm thinking, might get the leather strap over my bare hand (on this one, lady teacher won't believe it was an honest accident)...but cute girl and everyone else in the class (teacher included), was oblivious to my little glue stick pencil incident - so I put the K-Mart glue away / and went on like nothing had happened...nobody was the wiser !!