Well, you were lucky to find someone like me who took that kind of care with RR and then willing to part with her. If I sold RB, my wife would be totally pissed. I took the Jeep to Montana for several weeks and she LOVED driving the Red Baby. When I got back the said: "Never sell that truck!"
has remained good friends, with the former owner of RubyRed
- and still send jokes back & forth, via text...few times a week
Back when I bought his rare Silverado, in January...a week later he told me, "what was
"...just a weak moment, in time.
- he had a newer 2 door Jeep // but never was without a truck, and grew up on a farm
- a few weeks after the Sale, he went out and bought a 2015 GMC Sierra 4x4...regretting his recent Sell Larry
had to use some rare-magic powers, as I have often made vehicle purchases, practically out of thin air.
- people at work, was always amazed...what I could find // but an enjoyable hobby, is how I treat the process with good Karma
- "a man with a plan", and determined to find a nice truck (to be proud of)
You'll understand the madness, John
- I have unlimited patience, to find and buy specific old gems
- your single cab z71, now crossed off my wish-want-list...that's to Mrs4x4
Dam that Nancy, of yours !!