Having a Baby Shower at work
Cuz..........do want to go in my place ....I know you love human babies......I will monitor the Lanai for you............. Scott has refused to participate ..............so..........this hurts...but
maybe it is a mans world after all ...because they do not have to go to baby showers.........
So where is the butterfly killer today????? Lurking?
There are still Men left...guys have no business at a baby shower
Originally Posted by StrykersPerson View Post
I must be a man because I don't "do" baby showers!
I didn't get that person knocked up!
Baby showers are ridiculous!
So are bachelor and bacher-lette parties!
In my humble opinion every day should be a party.
I am sick of people nickle and dime-ing me to death!
Homey don't play that!
We had a shift supervisor at work, that was...
- that looked to good, for his own good
- fit / tall / dark / and handsome
- and heading into marriage #2
So one day, out on the floor...he asked Beau
- "want to buy my stag & doe tickets
- for a Friday night, in a rural community center room
Little background - he cheated on 1st wife, he cheated with a few girls on the off shift and he was marring a cute blonde (this time)...her 1st time, to the alter.
- he even had clothed lap dances, with a few of the ladies at work...sitting at his work computer (in midnight shift)
So I asked the foreman, how much are the tickets...$25/pair, was the response.
- "Sorry bud, but you will be cheating on this lovely girl...before the first year is up
- and he replied with only a smirk
Further I said...
- 'it will lead to a divorce #2 / and I can't contribute to your stag & doe fund, and encourage you to make another marriage mistake (in your wandering way of life)
PS - guy wasn't married for a full year, when new wife found out...of his recent discretion's.
^^ Now that is how PapaBear
...avoids buying charity tickets // a Priceless rejection
- Homey don't play that !