We picked up 2 or3 pork loins a few weeks ago , had them cut about 3/4 thick , then had them run them threw the cuber , twice ! They make a great tenderloin on the grill , and they cook quick , great for the farm when I need to get going , then add so Mayo , pickles and you have a very good sandwich.
Ribeyes do sound good !
Last night , I was laying with he dobies ,watching tv , both were in dobie wonder land ! I was soon to follow , Then , one of our neighbors set off what sounded like a case of dinomite, dobies were still in wonderland ! Me , well I jerked something in my neck and back , lol
T/Q races were at Rushville last night , got a call from my neighbor Terry , he had went and said somebody wanted to talk to me , it was John hot rod hydenrich from Bloomsbury PA . Johnny was there racing , John and I go way back and is a very good friend , was great to talk to him . Maybe will meet up with him at a race this summer .
It’s so dang Humid this morning you can’t hardy breath !
Bug , time to get up girl ! Lol
U Americans with your $1.99 /# Kroger''s rib meat, etc. make me sick. (LOL)
- even at Costco, her in Canada...baby back ribs are like $12 per pound
- $15 in the local grocery stores
Kelly is not bothered by Firework noises...what so ever.
Former Amy was only slightly disturbed by them, and I could take her to the park...when going off.
First Girl Tanya, hatted lighting, thunder & hail noise
PS - just had a text from Andrew.
- one of his business contacts, is giving him Detroit Red Wing
tickets, later in the year
- the two of us, will have a hockey game to go to / will be a blast
Kelly had her rabies shot yesterday / Vet found a top back left tooth, that is broken off
- and gum growing over it
- so off for a x-ray, next month / will need to be pulled if abscessed & a tooth cleaning
- not what I wanted to here / she don't even chew hard stuff (????)