Good morning all...where are the PIC’s of our chicks?
Looking for ward to seeing my bird .....
Grandkids coming over this weekend..............4years and 1 year old........both girls....so just purchased a junior spirograph for an arts a crafts project. Also set up the sprinkler.....they love to eat watermelon outside in the sprinkler. We all get in the sprinkler...........here’s a pic of our last event a few weeks ago....the bigger one is pulling Scott as she wants to to pushed in the swing........the little one in experiencing watermelon face........she loves to eat....unlike her older sister.
out having some fun, with the grand-daughters...looks like fun.
- what good memories, are built from Beau
not a Watermelon face - never had on farm, growing up...but I see the attraction.
- as a kid, all that sticky crap on my face...wasn't for me
Edit - 10 years ago, Papa and Andrew
and his date...was at a local Saturday Night Garage Band party.
- the topic of having 5 kids, came up LOL
- Dad said, "don't expect your parents to be Full-Time & FREE sitters...Mon to Friday
- "if wife goes back to work // no abusing our retirement...just remember that"
- Parenthood comes with "inherent Responsibility & ownership
- we gave you a most wonderful life, because we had the Funds & Time...to only raise 1 kid with all the wonderful perks & attention...we never had