TN & MEL
- beautiful houses guys, & stunning properties.
Now Ma - Beau
has a bone to pick with you.
- No cedar deck construction pics.?
- we all like to steal good ideas here
- and the banister, approx. 4" short of the bottom...is indead a wise move, for snow removal
- doing the same, at BabyBear
----------------------------------------------------------- PapaBear Home Improvement Tip...
4" Round LED Slim Profile Recess Retrofit, 9W, 4000K.
- going in BabyBear
basement reno. & closet
- 4 or 6 in TV room / 2 in long closet
- Larry paid $16.99 Cdn. each, at my Electric Wholesaler
- the current pot light choice, for home builders
- each power supply, just rests inside the 4.25" diameter drywall cutout // ingenious Product Details https://www.liteline.com/20000067-ma...4/slim-classic
The SlimLED is a high performance, easy to install down light. No recessed fixture required. At half of an inch thin, it will fit almost anywhere you need an LED general light source. With it's slim design, it is the perfect choice light source when you have joists or duct work in the way. Airtight, and rated for direct contact with insulation, this luminaire is an excellent choice for soffits, drop ceilings, or any general purpose lighting applications.
Durable airtight aluminum body with UV stable paint and white PMMA diffuser lens for low glare. Includes silicone gasket for wet location applications.
This general application light fixture features a 9 watt LED module that maintains uniform intensity producing up to 660 lumens; with a typical CRI of 90. Available in 2700 K, 3000 K, 3500 K or 4000 K colour temperature.
100%-10% dimming capability. This fixture is compatible with industry standard TRIAC/ELV dimmers (contact factory for listing of compatible dimmers).
The fixture lens provides 120° beam spread.
Includes two spring loaded clips to attached to any ceiling material. The slim profile allows to be mounted under joists or duct work.
Extruded aluminum hardwire box with 210mA dimmable class II electronic LED driver with 100-135V AC input. Includes an 18" cable from driver to fixture.
Quick Connect push-in terminals
Three Quick connect push-in terminals for fast and easy wiring.
Suitable for wet locations.
Suitable for insulated ceiling applications.