@ Friends Garage today... BabyBear
is breaking the sidewall bead, on the worn-out summer tires.
- after air pressure tire valve removed
- taking special care, to not break a $100 TPM (on alloy rims)
Off with the worn-out rubber.
Incoming - New Vanderbilt P235/55r-19" 105V / warranty 65k miles.
- purchased from tire-easy.com
Mounting - On with the new treads.
- tire beads, getting all lubed up
Inside lead tape balance, on alloy rims...all tires zero'ed true.
On Ya go !!
Nuts on Finger tight / and tightened with "zip-zip" impact.
Hand torque to 100#, with the Snap-On ratchet tool. A job well done
& nicely assisted, with Andrew.
is dame proud, of sons enthusiasm
- he enjoys manual work & learning new hands on skills (now)
Lexus & RubyRed
going home - time to relax and have good supper takeout.