Have y’all considered taking up some kinda winter sport since you have to live around snow anyway.......
Something that would allow you to enjoy the conditions provided to you in your area. How about those little dish thingys......
Hop on...and go fly’in down the hill.......everyone laughing and having fun with one another.......yeah.......this is what you should try.......K?
Send PIC’s ........
Originally Posted by StrykersPerson View Post
That would be a big fat NO
must be a Floridian // those dam toboggans & snow disc aluminum thingies...
- much fun going down the hill, in seconds flat // PITA walking up the snowy hill, to start over
I'll take a Ski-Doo // aka a fancy & fast, motor powered toboggan instead.
Back in grade8, my cousin was a skier & we walked up to the resort big-hill one night.
- came down rapidly on a wooden toboggan
had to tumble it & roll off, before I crashed into the club house & crack my head open...at the bottom, of the hill
- signs were posted, but that didn't matter on a Sunday night
- the toboggan got real frigin unsafe, at the accelerated rate I was descending the steep hill @ and it would not slow down either
- trying to pound my heels into the hard packed snow, was useless as brakes
- looked like fun, until the maple snow board became a totally unsafe weapon, in the hands of 13 year old's