Beaumont wrote:"Funny thing - people that work with the wife, says he looks like her.
And my co-workers saw facial features of me, in him...got the best of both worlds.....dads dimples !!"
Dimples are totally dominant! So your son's kids will have them too! I think dimples are wonderful! I wonder why dimples haven't taken over the World yet!
Not too fond of cleft chins though. Hope I don’t offend if any of you are in that category. Anyway, looks aren’t everything
Stream of consciousness thinking/talking are quite fun. And we all seem to be rather in that group.
No cleft chin here, but I've always liked my dimples.
- glad they transferred, didn't know it was a stronger genetic trait
Fred MacMurray (My Three Sons) did well with a pronounced chin, but I can do without.
Son got his moms nice sandy blonde straight hair (mine was more curly & darker) & her straight teeth.
Dad contributed the strong jaw line, dimples and chubbier cheeks, with that infectious sense of humor laugh.
- Tuesday I went to dentist, for cleaning
- lady (Eva) didn't know our adult son, was also a client of hers
- she was cleaning his teeth, few years ago & chatting it up / making good conversation
- the more they they talked, Eva couldn't help but remember this dad
- when son talked about heading over to mom & dads place, later in day for a BBQ, Eva asked the question
- she said, is your Dads name Larry?
- she couldn't get over his exact mannerisms & fun loving laugh, giggle / both the same
Son stands 6 ft. tall and much taller than his parents.
As a teen, he was more into lifting weights & had some good bulk...into Yoga now.
Dad much shorter and caring those extra middle pounds..."people would ask me if I was his manager/$$ backer"?
- when he played top level men's billiards
- I'd say...No & with a big smirk:
- can't you see the resemblance?...we are Twins
- he is Arnold Schwarzenegger & I'm Danny Devito...
...I got a lot of mileage, off that 1 liner