Learned something new--itís Dun Kirkí not Duní Kirk.
I havenít seen the movie; donít know if Iím going to. Has anyone else seen it??
If you want your children
to turn out well,
spend twice as much
time with them,
and half as much money.
Okay, white eggs were store bought, just needed them for comparison on how small pullet eggs are. The brown ones are my girls' eggs. My girls lay brown and eventually green ones.
The green egg layers start later.
- now we know, what they look like...:laugh:
And to add to The Brod's explaination, if they have greenish legs they lay green eggs, if they have black legs they lay brown eggs, if they have yellowish white legs they, general speaking, lay brown eggs. Some of the yellow legged ones lay white. Those would be your Leghorns, which are the eggs you buy in the store. The are know for production!
Gee! I feel really intelligent this evening!
I was a Future Farmer of America back in the day!
And, I got two more dime sized eggs tonight!
Guess we are having scrambled eggs tonight. Alan isn't so sure. He asked me if they will taste the same as a big one. He's worried about them being done. I had to tell him they are DONE. The girls are just getting started. The girls are still babies. They are not all the way grown yet.
And, here is one for STJ.
The Mister needs some sort of a mental therapist.
- never knew it told so much, about outcomes
SP - you should feel really intelligent, you keep raising the bar.
- and the rest of us has to bring out our "A" game, to keep up to your egg farmers wisdom
Don't tell Alan, little eggs are harder to cook & bake with...Mrs. Beau found this out, with pullet eggs.
- little hard boiled eggs, real difficult to shell
- often the yellow yoke (aka Dooty) will break when frying
- if your Mister orders "eggs over-easy" he might end up with scrambled eggs, on his plate
If Alan needs some sort of a mental therapist:
- I'm sure the need started before the chickens came along
- but the common denominator, has escaped me tonight...:emo6:
bacon & eggs Tip - put unpasteurized real honey & wild black currant jam or elderberry jam, on your buttered toast.
- and dip the dressed up toast, into the "yellow Dooty"...:dancing_b:
The Mister is scrambling eggs. Let's see how they taste!
And, I had some sort of worm crawling up the back of my neck.
I wanted country. I got it!
We were plucking and poking chickens out of trees this evening.
Now we have to scrub down like sugeons tonight.
Mister did an awesome job on the omlette with seven little eggs.
Them girls need to get to work.
SP got nauty chickens / Beau had domesticated-good chickens, on the family farm.
- maybe wings clipped, if I recall...that was 50 yrs. ago
Scrub / Scrub / Scrub - nothing like chicken poo smell....LOL 10x.
- remember I caught 1000's chickens one night & wanted to puke eating sandwiches, in farm house kitchen
Luv poached eggs on toast, hash browns or (my favorite) corned beef hash. Sunny-side up works well to. The best part is where the soft yoke has mixed in with the substrate.
Mrs. Beau bring home some excellent Chinese food tonight...:tongueout3:
- a few extra dishes, so have enough for tonight & tomorrow
A old Chinese man was our room mates father in College...he introduced my twin and I to this food.
- 40 yrs. ago, I can still remember him saying:
- the mark of an excellent restaurant...if if they know how to make excellent Honey Garlic Ribs
^^ Getting that dish to.
- Where does Egg Rolls come from...:grinball1:...SP chickens maybe ??
Best Chinese food I ever tasted was in Toronto's China Town...Vietnamese lady took our son & I there.
- meal was to die for, so fresh & tasty
Worst Chinese Food I've had was in Canton, OH...back in 1980.
Egg Rolls come from the White House lawn at Easter-time. :D
I stopped explaining myself
because I realize that people
understand only what they
Kidding! I will go back and like you again...
I will get myself in trouble.
I can still laugh when you all say what I am thinking!
- we wouldn't what you to change your personally, that makes you "attention special"...:dan2:...unique.
^^ Did I say what you were thinking?
- I'm usually a good judge, of character...LOL...HOW DID I DO !!
Someone needs to get 4X4 fired up!
I got an idea!
Had no power left to zip my lip after the smileys...
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:45 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
@2005 - 2008 DobermanTalk.com