Went to a family B-Day party last weekend, for the 50 y/o BIL.
- his adult kids FB posted 25 photos, mostly of their selfies & bum poses...
- a young generation, that can't hold a 1 minute conversation...glad not my kids
I spent the whole afternoon, chatting with my twin bro and one other interesting senior guy...still had a good time.
- not interested in the mindless staring into a cell phone...over & over again
---------------------------------------- The Top 25 Social Media Sins
Taking Selfies Is The Most Annoying Thing On The Internet, Study Finds https://www.unilad.co.uk/life/taking...t-study-finds/
1. Too many selfies.
2. Trolling people.
3. Body shaming.
4. Cryptic, attention-seeking status updates followed up with 'I don't want to talk about it' or 'I'll DM you' when someone asks if they're ok.
5. Liking your own profile picture.
6. Inviting people to play games like Candy Crush, Farmville etc.
7. Ranting about politics.
8. Revealing TV show spoilers.
9. Selling Mid-Level-Marketing products like juice or make-up.
10. When people "check in” to hospitals without specifying why.
11. Posting endless pictures of kids.
12. Overly loving couples constantly talking to each other on social media.
13. Posting pictures of food.
14. Gym selfies or updates about being at the gym.
15. Simply updating too often.
16. Boasting about kids.
17. Expressing inauthentic sympathy after a disaster or other incident.
18. Boasting about your performance at something.
19. Photoshopping/Facetuning selfies or pictures of yourself.
20. Re-posting old memories that nobody else would be interested in.
21. People who get overly upset about comments online.
22. Using hashtags on Facebook.
23. People who steal jokes and write them as if they came up with them on their own.
24. Using hashtags that nobody else would possibly use, that are incredibly specific to what that person is doing at that moment.