Coffee smells good, but tastes terrible, as far as I’m concerned.
Tea or diet Coke for me, please.
Coffee was an acquired taste for me...started drinking it, in my early 20's.
- started drinking it over lunch, when a coop student was my lunch buddy
- he boarded at a diner/motel and our coffee refills were free...owners treated him like family
- we had 3 cups a day each there, and I didn't feel right...using extra free sugar & creamer
- my work buddy drank his coffee black...so I also switched to black
- that was 35 years ago ... can't stand coffee now, with milk &/or sugar added
I hate regular tea, but enjoyed green tea with my son - when we traveled to Osaka Japan, 15 years ago.
- I call Tetley Tea...a "girly drink"...HeHe So what does everyone take in their coffee ?? I'll go 1st...keep list updated...
- LARRY = Black (for a real Man...LOL)