Beau's grade8 Hay, Fireworks & Chit Pile mischief...time to come clean !!
Cow pies ! Oh yeah baby ! lmao - My cousin and I would take new kids to the farm out in the pastures - just walking around - I also had a pocket full of fire crackers - when city kids weren't looking I would load up a fresh pie with a fire cracker - light is then run like he double L ! Talke about the Sh-t flying -- lol
Mom had to drive to our other 50 acres farm, half a mile down the road...and check dryness, of raked hay.
- so my twin, neighbor and 6-7
knew we had a 30-60 minute window, alone on the farm
As soon as Mom drove off, we ran into the house and grabbed my firecrackers, in my dresser bedroom.
- we had a big maple tree, that grew close to the road
- so us kids hid behind the tree trunk & watched for cars on the Hwy. (passing by)
So we timed the burn rate of one firecracker and the estimated launch timing, for the blast / igniting under a car, travelling at 60 mph (in our direction).
- after a handful of ill timed dudes / we started to get the hand of it
- 30 minutes in, we timed a perfect mini-explosions / under someones vehicle floor boards
- by the time the driver, figured out what just happened / he slammed on his breaks, 1/10 of a mile down the road
- and speedily put his car in reverse, and backed up to the farm house
We ran for our lives and I cleared the fence, with one remarkable jump...simply an Adrenalin accomplishment
- now us kids, hiding behind the manure pile / knowing, "nobody will check here"
- all the lights on, in the house / no door locked
- after 5 minutes looking for us kids, driver drove off
- we came out of hiding, thinking...missed that fight
We put the firecrackers away / and waited like good boys, for moms return...in 15 minutes.
PS - the next day I was talking to another neighbor boy / across the road.
- he was in his bed, that night and heard a firecracker...every time he heard a car (drive by)
- so for the next half hour, this kid watched us / out his bedroom window...pissing himself laughing