Originally Posted by StrykersPerson View Post
"congrats SP & Friends here !!" SP and FREINDS.
So, I'm not a friend, too? My feelings are hurt...
I'll get over it.
I sell cars. I have a thick skin.
Congratulations yourself Beau! You contributed very well. It's not your birthday, though.
You started this crazy & Fun thread, so the direct reference was a respect thing / and a "that-a-boy", as the creator.
I think its great / just adding random thoughts, that come to mind.
We are a tight knit group here, and free to bring up "what-ever".
Example - Mel shared about her sons brilliant gift in music, all because STJ listens to classical music
- me not so much a music ear, but I can appreciate the variety in stories & the dedication some venues take
This thread just fills a void...and its fun, sharing a laugh with like minded Dobe people.
---------------------------------------- Beau's Random Thought:
- 6 weeks after 9/11, my son and I flew to Osaka Japan, thru. Canadian air space...my ticket was $1,200 return
- son won a free trip, as a Top32 World Junior 9-ball player
- his billiard talent was fine tuned by playing snooker, on a 6x12 ft. table daily (from 14 years of age)
So while in Japan, we only found 6 people in 6 days, that spoke some English
- had a great trip, and ordered food off a photo
Six months after returning home, an abrasive salesman took me out to super...little job perk
- I said, you like Japanese food ?
- so we ate Sushi & he taught me about the dipping sauces & how to hold chop sticks
- few weeks later, dad showed son how to eat Sushi...and we both love it
Funny part was - correctly ate Japanese food, after we left Japan...due to the language barrier.