LDi & SP. Mister swapping
OK today Scott and I have decided to do something nice for someone.
Our neighbor across the street (Richard) needs some help with his yard.
Trimming shrubs etc.
So we are going to go do it for him.
He is pretty old and has stage 4 Lung cancer.
Richard is an old biker ....with plenty of stories to tell us.
So with COVID-19 and all we decided to do something nice for someone else in need and in turn he promised to do something nice for someone else.
So gotta go warm up for the day !!!
See ya at lunch ........
Meanwhile if someone could figure out how I can achieve a gazebo for under one thousand dollars that would be nice.
Hey SP.....Scotts great at wallpaper and painting......your mister is good at woodwork.
Want to mister swap?
15 minutes in, Ya-All would find some little petty Male Fault.
- that could be obsessed, into something bigger & more irrelevant...
- "with enough poking the Bear"
Better keep what you got, before your Dude wakes up & smells the roses.
- and likes the other side, of the Lake / aka better fishing Papa
just spewing his Relationship wisdom....the opposite equivalent of Ann Landers. LDI
: & Scott
- helping out a sick neighbor, very very nice.
- when our dear neighbor was dying of caners, 30 years ago
- Mrs cooked him supper, every night and young Andrew & Dad took it over
- his family was MIA, until the will was read / super nice old retired Fireman
- once he fell in the kitchen, but little Andrew was watching out our side window & went over and helped him back up ...he trusted us with a Key and loved our first Dobe Tanya
PS - headed 100 miles, to see Twin67
shortly...visiting family & Mrs67
three sisters (up North).