Originally Posted by StrykersPerson View Post
I have decided I need to pass on the trucker stories, for a minute. However, truckers are awesome peeps!
I'm trying not to scare anyone off.
- awesome peeps or good pervs (Haha) ?
- never knew a trucker, that didn't like a good joke
- and I can say that without offending the trade
- my father drove 4 million miles, over his lifetime / last 25 years, behind the wheel of a cement truck
- he could back up an 18 wheeler, first time straight...and stop on a dime
- started driving when he left home, at 15 y/o
re...I have decided I need to pass on the trucker stories / Beau
will take the torch, SP
..."get out of my way
- honk / honk Worst night driving truck experience, in fathers entire life:
- once he was in Norther Ontario, in a blizzard
- going up a huge hill, the pavement was a solid sheet of black ice
- with a run at the steep hill, he only got up the steep grade...half way
- when finally his tires started to spin & he lost all traction
- now his rig starts to slide-descend down the grade, in reverse
- but got to keep the 40 ft trailer from jack-knifing off the road & over the cliff
- so he burns his tractor tires through the ice, and creeps up slowly...inch by inch
- as over the cliff, is sudden death, from sliding rig down backwards
- 3.5 hours later, pops had burned his tires through the ice, and finally got to the hilltop
- his most nerve racking, ride ever
I loved riding with him, and he never had an accident (ever) / he enjoyed the driving job, he was so good at it.
- Mrs. Beau
said I was the best snow storm driver, she ever seen / must of got something, from the old man (hehe) MEL
- WHATTTTS UPPPP Girl !!
- you will probably be the next peep'er, to chime in / take the bait