True story...when i was young i beat a guy with a car antenna for calling me Al!
He was only doing it to anger me. He never called me Al again and i did feel bad...In fact he stopped by my work to see me 2 weeks ago had not seen him in over 40 years
, when Beau
was 16 y/o.
- we had a 6'4" Randy A-hole
in town, that liked to pick fights with shorter guys.
- to build up a tough image
- 2 months earlier, I watched him trip a short 15 y/o while roller skating
- and stomp on his face, and break his nose
Now one Friday night, he is picking on Beau...and calling me "chicken", in the pool hall.
- he had 5 friends with him, I had one friend that would never fight
- so I finally snuck home & planned my attack...or I could never go back to town again, I would always be a target
My 300# Asian friend, was one tough guy, so I asked him for protection if I was getting my front teeth knocked out.
said, Larry I won't let that happen
- so Saturday night, after midnight / 40 people went behind the pool hall, to witness an A*S KICKING
- it was 10^F and cold as hell, fighting on an icy parking lot...beside the Cop Shop
I asked HoachieMan - who should throw the 1st ponch...he said, you Larry.
- I said, what if Police see it, and ask who started it ?
- HoachieMan says, nobody remembers this stuff
All afternoon on Saturday // I planned to save my front teeth, and choreographed a fight scene in my head. a
) middle knuckle in the throat / direct to Adams Apple b
) victim bends over, with no air wave in take c
) plant a severe boot, to the private areas
The fight started & Larry was scarred like a rabbit...but I executed a) b) c) perfectly & with determination & precision. d
) the tall bully, dropped to the pavement like a Frig'en rock
- and Randy stayed down, for a least 2 minutes / laid out in severe pain
Larry let Randy up, and I repeated my above game plan again...the cheering crowd was in total shock now & went quiet.
- shorter Larry ruined the bullies reputation & sent him to the hospital
- 2 hours later, he was bandaged up...with a broken finger
You see the city kid was weak and never worked / while Beau did farm work, so stronger & agile.
- 6 months later, a friend with brothers VW Beetle...wanted to go gravel running, with a 12 pack
- me and the former bully Randy went for a car ride, and Larry opened the front door
- and let jerk Randy, sit in the back seat // while I rode shot-gun...Randy was owned now Randy
was never seen in a fight again - Larry
put his WWF career, in retirement LOL.