HEY!!! I suppose you don't think Tacoma's are REAL trucks either...
<mumble, mumble...danged people who think it has to be a ginormous RAM, or gas guzzling Ford before it becomes "REAL".>
New trucks have gotten so large...they should come with a step ladder !!
- saw a guy 5'10" tall gassing one up, when he walked around the hood, he looked like a "little people".
- I'll be happy to have a nice 15 year old Z71 4x4, simple & cheap to maintain, looks like a truck should DODGE
= RAM...Hemi with a self destructing valve design, $9,000 rebuilds happening without any warranty help CHEV
/ huge wheel wheel openings, that could almost accept a 28" tire...shows lots of frame rail, just weird FORD
/ gas guzzling & the EcoBoost engine...$9,000 turbo repairs getting common at 100K
- The simple explanation is that EcoBoost is a combination of turbocharging and direct fuel injection that improves fuel economy without sacrificing engine power
Originally Posted by StrykersPerson View Post
Was it a Titan or a Tundra?
I might be guilty. They aren't REAL trucks!
- Titan / does Nissan still make a truck (LOL) ?
If I chose to by new, it would be a v8 Toyota truck...for the Big3 reasons outlined above.
- The Toyota Tundra is a pickup truck manufactured in the United States by the Japanese ..... Equipped with the 5.7-liter V8 the Tundra has a maximum tow rating of 9,000–10,400 lb (4,100–4,700 kg) depending on body configuration...