Join Date: May 2011
Location: St. Thomas, Ontario
Dogs Name: Kelly
Titles: CD Obedience & Therapy
Dogs Age: puppy
Gallery Pics: 0 Visit Beaumont67's Gallery
Thanked 25,086 Times in 9,297 Posts
PapaBear back from Andrews
- he sanded his training wall, and dad instructed him on priming.
- mini basement water problem, got drainage experts scheduled for next week
- have to bust up the basement washroom, remove shower stall...
- some idiot used the only floor drain, for the shower
- Property Insurance wants a "back flow valve" installed...within 2 months
- so many old armature screw ups, to make right
Former JJ wasn't reliable (weekend party focused) // now carpenter Johnny showing similar signs of lazy (late start/early quit) - I think its the younger generation,
new "lack of" work ethic.
- nobody wants to work, even 40 hours a week anymore & extra on weekends
- so start at 10:30 instead of 8 o'clock
- no wonder they still renting a house, and dream of being big business or property owners
When we bought our 1st house / Beau held down a 40 hour Technical job plus Sat/Sunday doing body work (on farm), was a no brain'er...going 60 hours/week, to get ahead.
------------Kelly & (Amy - RIP @ 11.7 y/o)
Last edited by Beaumont67; 01-25-2020 at 06:11 PM.