Yep - Once we get this straightened up or in parallel, will have to go through all the accounts we have and beef up as you mentioned. We have had similar issue with a AMEX credit card - but they alerted us and called and checked - we said no not our purchases.
I was credit card fraud'ed 2x in last 20 years, that story later C-Hawks.
- one that has the usual PapaBeau
twists & turns, but always take on a positive Beau
outcome Now this other story, was practically - to good to be true.
- our mattress was old, and we both complained about it...except the dog, of coarse
- so Larry
does his superb research & order a Canadian made foam mattress, so no China foam gases
- lady on phone, kept screwing up my address & postal code (a number of times)...dyslexic or just plain stupid
- next she took down my credit card #, for payment
- because I've been bank fraud before, credit card company put a hold on $950 purchase
- 30 minutes later Beau and Kelly at the vets, and mattress sales desk call me back, for my credit card # again
- transaction won't go through
So I call the 1-888 card number, and can't reset my card because I had earlier cancelled my land line phone #, so a security problem.
- now I have to drive to the bank, and get a manager to call corporate & fix my card
- the mattress lady, never called me back for payment
- and the $950 mattress
, was delivered the very next day.
Like I said, the dyslexic or just plain stupid sales agent, sent me a Free mattress...without payment.
- now this is called PapaBear Economics
, at the finest