|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|01-28-2020 05:43 PM|
Originally Posted by alan j. View Post
|01-28-2020 12:50 PM|
|alan j.||Is that Mocha in pic #6 on the calendar page?|
|01-28-2020 08:29 AM|
Cut Out This Salacious Behavior, As Well!
|01-28-2020 08:27 AM|
|01-28-2020 08:10 AM|
- my wrist healed amazing
- perfect recovery considering 6 days with clean break, before getting any medical attention
The renovation has been exciting & a drag // both at the same time.
- 2 carpenters that loose their motivation, to work
- and BabyBear wanting to make final decisions, on stuff he is not qualified to make
- he thinks he has to learn, but Dad won't let bad decisions go
- Papa been only complaining about no basement floor drain & no back flow valve, for months...due to a no permit old bathroom, and the floor drain was stolen for the shower drain BS
- I'm still waiting to get permission, to take out the shower (chitty tile job leaks)
- and plumb in a Japanese soak'er tub, after busting up cement floor...for new ABS pipe
- so the 2 heads collide, and we both stubborn
- now his Insurance company is demanding...what Dad said 6 months ago
|01-28-2020 08:03 AM|
Well this Friday is the last day in our current office location. |
We are moving .....Yeah.......all new stuff in the new office...yeah!!
But now we have a dress code.......ugg........no longer allowed to wear short skirts or see through blouses. Scott is pissed!
Must wear appropriate undergarments ! Oh well scotty!!!
Who the hell has been wearing slippers....no pajama pants.
No work out wear.
No jeans with holes in them..........younger girls are pissed!
Jeans are ok as long as our butts are appropriately covered with an appropriate blouse!!!
E-gads............that's it I am heading to AJ's .
Scott plans to file a grievance.
|01-28-2020 07:55 AM|
OK Papa.......I am glad to see you on the thread so early in the AM.
I have missed you.......seems like you have been building since last spring. Maybe even longer !!
How is your wrist holding up with all this activity?
So this is for you !! : with a meowwwwwwwwww!
|01-28-2020 07:20 AM|
Morning LDi sweaty-cakes...
- but a few days ago, DOC got , Beau gets
- did anyone besides Papa realize this ?
- I'm sure SP did and others like SD will have something to say (later)
Originally Posted by spocksdad View Post
- Amy use to love dad singing to her, "Is a Baby", in repeat mode
DT members don't need no Link LOL.
- but when one contradicts the infamous AB, that owns legendary Dober knowledge
- one better have some scientific study, with some resemblance of proof
- so I'm just trying to survive...a difference of opinion
|01-28-2020 06:30 AM|
Good videos by Blancoliro (ex military and current Boeing 777 pilot) about tragic Kobe Bryant helo accident. |
He's my favorite, professional, go-to guy for aviation incident reporting (puts aviation stuff in laymen's terms) :
1st Video (Sunday):
2nd Video (Monday followup add'l info):
|01-28-2020 06:25 AM|
Good morning everyone. |
|01-28-2020 05:58 AM|
Or - LET IT RIDE by Bachman-Turner Overdrive aka BTO (ROCK) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpALBmIVx2s
|01-28-2020 05:40 AM|
SP, I can picture that soundtrack for the video of you driving the zTrak around your estate, cuttin' down the grass and the snakes....
|01-28-2020 05:35 AM|
Originally Posted by dobebug View Post
Yes, AB, cats always are looking out for Numero Uno, and unfortunately, that's not us humans...
Beau, thanks for link, but DT members don't need a study to verify that "Baby Talk" does indeed work with Dobes- just watch their waggin' nubs when you talk that way!
|01-28-2020 12:52 AM|
|01-28-2020 12:25 AM|
I would like to suggest that we all do the following when any of us are in disagreement. |
I don't think anyone of us has disagreed about anything. But just in case.
But just to throw some salt over our shoulders.
BTO - Let It Ride
Sweet dreams ALL!
|01-28-2020 12:03 AM|
Bet you didn't expect that!
|01-27-2020 11:50 PM|
|StrykersPerson||I love the base guitar in that song.|
|01-27-2020 11:46 PM|
Quiet Riot - Bang Your Head (Metal Health) lyrics |
|01-27-2020 11:32 PM|
|01-27-2020 11:12 PM|
That will just give the rest of us time to truly talk behind your back.
|01-27-2020 11:02 PM|
I will pay for it tomorrow.
Stop trying to change the subject BH2!
We know it's All Your Fault.
To not blame you for $hitty weather, would not be right!
|01-27-2020 10:54 PM|
Originally Posted by spocksdad View Post
And while in general the dogs pay close attention to what I have to say and embellish that attention by cocking their heads and making sure that their ears are VERY upright. I did have one cat--one of the two marmalade (excuse me--properly red tabbies) cats that I had who, it I talked directly to him would sit down and pay total attention until I was entirely finished talking (but I confess that was Culpeper--who had a huge appetite for wheat thins--recognized the box and would not leave you alone until he got his wheat thin so I guess I'd have to admit to bribing that cat.)
|01-27-2020 10:05 PM|
- I can't stop looking @ PapaBear
- followed by...Too Funny !!
I should of QUIT, when I was ahead...story of my life.
|01-27-2020 10:01 PM|
Good Evening, Peeps! |
Does anyone watch Animals Unscripted on TBD?
Too Funny! I can't stop looking!
|01-27-2020 09:34 PM|
|Beaumont67|| Quote... |
Owning a Dog, is perfect
for people, who never want
to eat a whole sandwich
by themselves again....Happy Grandma
Originally Posted by ECIN View Post
And the BabyTalk may have been a harder one to defend against, to a non-believer.
- but I tried my best...chicken hawk honor, on the line after all
From this >> '
To this >>
|This thread has more than 25 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.|