|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|11-16-2019 11:03 PM|
Is it okay if I give Kenny the Rooster a kiss for you too?
I know how terrified of Kenny's you are.
|11-16-2019 10:42 PM|
Originally Posted by LadyDi View Post
|11-16-2019 10:28 PM|
Nice eggs, SP. |
Give the girls a hug and a kiss for me.
This LSU football game is the most ridiculous one I've ever seen. In the 2nd half, the teams are trading super long run plays for touchdowns...no defense bothered to show up.
Each team has over 600 yards of offense. Ole Miss has 402 yards rushing, 200 of them by the quarterback.
LSU has almost 700 running and passing--and the game isn't over yet. The quarterback has 489 yards (almost all passing, of course.)
Edited to add:
LSU 58 Ole Miss 37
I guess we have to take our wins however we can.
|11-16-2019 10:04 PM|
- 5 minutes to clear Customs // no traffic jam, coming home
- exhausted today
Sunday at 9:00, in the morning.
- back at Andrew's condo, Dad on drywall finishing & JJ on floor install
- busy busy
SP - Big CONGRATS on Fresh Egg production...Hell Yea !!
|11-16-2019 10:04 PM|
I am calling it quits tonight. |
Ran out of steam.
Darn proud of the crap I got done today.
Sleep tight, All!
|11-16-2019 10:02 PM|
Originally Posted by Beaumont67 View Post
|11-16-2019 09:58 PM|
|11-16-2019 09:54 PM|
Here are a few things from the PapaBear family, done over the many years.
Guitar / Wish I had learned to play drums.
Oil Painting / Drawing - went to College with a kid that painted and he had his parents supplies / so Larry painted a barn sense, now to make a black walnut frame for my one and only 1974 art piece.
Sewing - GF (Mrs67) made her grade12 prom dress...she could sew.
- now if she could make me some seat covers for a truck or 2
Fencing - Nope
Bread Baking & Cooking - wife Nancy is a natural, learned from mother ...cooks & bakes like a trained chef.
Reading - Nancy is a master in reading, English & Latin. She can sit down and polish off 100 pages / while Larry is a poor reader, and enjoys learning and research instead via short text reading.
Photography - Larry enjoyed photo taking, on my cell phone now. Haven't used my 35 mm digital, in several years.
Online gaming - Andrew @ 17 was playing 4-8 tables @ a time, ranked semi pro. Games changed via USA Govn. over money laundering etc. and games setup to take out the pros...so play was retired
Martial arts - young 9 year old Andrew was bullied by a kid 4 years older that failed 2 grades. So dad said, "you dedicate yourself to karate, I will pay for it.
- soon he was doubling up on his classes and assisted the 4th degree sensei (wife of head school founder), teaching the junior class
- he would bring home all the 1st place trophy's in 3 forms of combat
- dad witnessed a baseball kid arguing with son over him playing 1st base and kid said he was taking the preferred position next game, because his father was the coach / even though Andrew was put on 1st because he was left handed
- kid threw a punch at 10 year old Andrew, while he blocked it and planted a solid round-house kick, across his left ear...and the fat kid, dropped to the ground like a rock in water /// no one ever messed with Andrew in school, for more than 20 seconds
- we drove home from the ball practice, laughing it up...all the way home
Master Sensei honored, in local news:
Chess - 14 y/o son was checkmated quick, by a chess master in 10 [email protected] pool hall.
- so he asked mom to but him a computer chess game & studied the game several hours per day, next 10 days straight
- he finally beat the computer, entry level master level
- next day he challenged the chess master for a rematch & after 3.5 straight hours, Andrew had checkmated this master
- that was the last chess game, Andrew ever played / the challenge had been conquered
|11-16-2019 09:52 PM|
Ma, I don't know their anthems. I did not go to either college. But you told me the answer anyway! Off the cob!
If I were to actually have gone to college? Kansas State would have been the one. I tend to prefer agricultural colleges. I even support Texas A&M.
|11-16-2019 09:45 PM|
"Oh man, that looks good...now I'm craving red beans and rice!" |
Better try it, because it was good!
I could have made it "gooder" but I forgot the pepper.
|11-16-2019 09:41 PM|
Kansas Jayhawks -- Oklahoma State |
Kansas State -- West Virginia
Band and song title, SP or I won't tell you if the corn is on or off of the cob.
Off, actually. Corn on the cob is fun, occasionally (grilled on the Weber), but I get stuff between my teeth.
|11-16-2019 09:03 PM|
|11-16-2019 09:01 PM|
I am going rogue on everyone. |
My tendency is to go Disco, but I am a rocker at heart.
Dion and the Belmonts - Wanderer
|11-16-2019 08:51 PM|
I am really miffed right now! |
No one said anything congratulatory about my girls laying their first eggs.
Don't I sound like Beau?
|11-16-2019 08:41 PM|
Who got beat? KU or KSU? and by who?
If it was KU, to be expected.
The only reason I like KU is because I am in Oklahoma and I abhor OU!
|11-16-2019 08:33 PM|
|11-16-2019 08:32 PM|
On the cob or off the cob?
This entire day has been exhausting! I didn't even take a nap like I usually do.
And, if Mister would stop cleaning non kitchen stuff in "the kitchen" I might get around to cooking.
I do not like people in my kitchen.
|11-16-2019 08:23 PM|
I assumed it meant QBs. |
Like in football, you know.
Sorry about Kansas.
|11-16-2019 08:21 PM|
|11-16-2019 07:58 PM|
Shame about Alabama's Tua getting injured. It sounds bad; the question is whether this might end his football career, I think.
Looks like it's going to be Georgia/LSU in the SEC championships.
|11-16-2019 07:01 PM|
|melbrod||I buy frozen white corn and microwave it + salt + butter (the real stuff). It's sweeter and less starchy than the yellow more mature corn. IMHO. Sweet corn can come in both colors, though, and supposedly the color is the only difference.|
|11-16-2019 06:19 PM|
Corn does go. Oh and if not French Fries - Tator Tots!!!
|11-16-2019 06:11 PM|
|11-16-2019 05:58 PM|
He will eat corn. When you say white corn, do you mean on the cob? Whew on the applesauce! He's already got a jar in his fridge.
|11-16-2019 05:54 PM|
|StrykersPerson||That little dog is so damn cute!|
|This thread has more than 25 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.|